Pillow fights.

Ray's PO V:

I watched as Frank and Killjoy smacked each other with pillows.

"Smack," Killjoy smacked Frank with a pillow.

"Smack," Frank smacked Killjoy with a pillow. The two smacked each other back and forth until Mikey smacked Frank's arm. Killjoy gasped. 

"Mikey returned fire!"

"THEN IT'S WAR!"

"AHHHHH!" Frank and Killjoy yelled, beating Mikey up with a pillow. Frank and Killjoy attacked poor Mikey who tried to block the hits, but failed. I picked up a pillow and very lightly smacked Killjoy in the back, but it wasn't light enough. Killjoy fell forward and landed on Mikey's stomach, making him cough in between laughs. Gerard whipped out his phone and began to record the whole thing. I got up and joined Frank and Killjoy, smacking Mikey with a pillow.

After a while, everyone became tired and used up all their energy by smacking Mikey and laughing. Killjoy got off on Mikey's stomach and held out a hand to help him back up. Mikey grabbed her hand she she pulled him up to his feet in one swift move.

"Can we order pizza tonight?" Killjoy asked, looking at Mikey. He looked down at her and nodded. "HALLELUJAH! THANKS MIKEY!" She cheered, climbing up his back and planting a kiss on his cheek. She hopped down and went upstairs into her room. We all stared at Mikey who stood there completely flabbergasted.

"We made the right choice to adopt her," Mikey said. "I love her so fucking much."

"We all do."

-

HII!

MERRY CHRISTMAS KILLJOYS!!

(or happy holidays if you don't celebrate it)

IF YOU CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS, TELL ME WHAT YOU GOT FOR CHRISTMAS AND GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK ON WHAT I SHOULD INCLUDE!

STAY SAFE!! XX