Who released the fangirls?

Waking up in the morning is my least favourite thing to do in the morning. I rolled around in bed and tossed my pillow over my head. I smell bacon... I jumped out of my bed and threw a hoodie over my tank top and walked down the stairs while putting on my glasses. I followed the smell into the kitchen. Frank, Ray, Mikey, and Gerard were in the kitchen. Gerard was cooking and everyone else was sitting by the table ready to eat.

"Goodmorning, Killjoy." Mikey greeted me, smiling as always. I smiled back, scratching my head.

"Where's Bob," I asked.

"You're standing on him," Bob said angrily. I looked down and quickly got off his back and held my hand over my mouth.

"I'm sorry, Bob." I said quickly. He grunted and rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." I sat beside Frank and ran my fingers through my hair. Gerard placed equal pieces of bacon on all of our plates and poured us drinks. I just took water because- water. We just had your average everyday conversation. I excused myself from the table and rinsed off the plate.

"NOPE!" Gerard took the plate from me and started to wash it. I stood there confused on why Gerard took the plate from me. I looked over at Mikey, Frank, Ray, and Bob and they just shrugged.

"I'm gonna go and shower. Tell me if you need anything." I said, walking out from the kitchen and up the stairs to my room. I got out a pair of black skinny jeans with rips, a black and white flannel, a black tank top and everything else then turned on the shower. After the shower and getting changed, I took my pyjamas back into my room and put then into the laundry basket. I walked downstairs and sat on the couch where the rest of them were.

"Ding dong, who's your boss?!" The door swung open and in came 5 tall men in completely black. I nearly choked on nothing when they came in.

"Hey, Ashley," Mikey said.

"Hey, dude. What's up,"A tan man asked, Ashley I'm pretty sure.

"Nothing much, just about to Shannon to the mall for clothes."

"Shannon?" Mikey pointed at me and I gave him a small wave. He waved back.

"OH MY GOD SHE'S THE CUTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!" CC exclaimed running towards me and swinging me around in a circle in a hug. As he put me back on the ground, I tumbled a little and held my head.

"CC, you do this every time you see a tiny girl." Andy rolled his eyes.

"Did you just assume my gender?" I asked. Everyone stared at me. But Frank let out a small chuckle. "I'm kidding."

-

10 people crammed into a small family car. Bob stayed home because he hated the attention everyone gave him. But of course, Frank and I being the shortest out of all of them, we had to be crammed in the middle. And by Frank and I, I mean Frank had to be crammed in the middle and I sat on his lap.

"I hope you're enjoying yourself, Shan." Frank mumbled in an annoyed tone.

"I am, thank you, Frankie." I said with a smile.

"Pfft, Frankie.." Andy laughed. The car filled with giggles. I looked back at Frank and he shook like he was laughing but had a silly grin on his face. He was holding him his laugh. Soon he bursted out laughing.

When we arrived, everyone sighed deeply.

"What?" I asked. Gerard looked over at me and replied with,

"Don't get me wrong, I love all my fans, but someone of them are total crazy obsessive bitches. They won't leave us alone!"