"Well, That Shut You Up Fast."

*TEENY WEENY LITTLE SMUT WARNING*

Melanie's POV:

"Hey, Mel?"

"Yeah, Shannon?"

"Can I ask you something personal?" Shannon lifted her head off my lap and sat up straight.

"Of course, what's up?" I ask. She fiddles with her finger nails and hesitated before finally looking up at me.

"I-I... um... I think I might be gay," She mumbled. She kept going on, and on, and on, and on about a girl she thinks she's falling in love with. But she never once said her name. She began to turn a light shade of a baby pink colour and it deepened the more she talked about this mysterious girl. "...And, I don't know. She makes me feel things I've never felt before with anyone. And... I don't fucking know, she's very special. She's fucking gorgeous, and I think I might be-"

I could feel her face burning the fuck up when she hesitated before kissing me back. Her hands made their way to my face as mine made their way down her back and waist and onto her hips, bringing her closer- Shannon now straddling on my lap.

The effect I had on her was amazing.

When I pulled away, she was super fucking red- you could hear her heart pounding against her chest rapidly. She was so flustered and embarrassed, it's fucking adorable.

"Well, that shut you up fast." She covered her face with her hands and groaned into her palms. She knew the effect I had on her.

"Shut up and kiss me." Was all she said before bringing me in for another kiss.

-

HOOOOOOOO WEEEEEEEE!

LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND GIMME SOME IDEAS YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE, AND ILL PICK MY FAVS.