You Wanna Go? Fine, Let's Go. (Part 2) *FILLER CHAPTER*

Shannon's POV:

I lunged forward at Carly and gripped her hair tightly in my fist. She yelped in pain and told Samantha to help, but I grabbed a fist full of her hair and slam her against the wall along with Carly. They both yelp in pain. I couldn't help but to feel bad for what I'm doing. I look at Frank and see him giving me the same look as I was giving to him. I sigh.

"Okay, this is your last fucking chance. Take back everything you've said to me since day fucking 1, and I'll leave you guys alone," I tell them. They both said sorry and I let go of them. They both ran back into their rooms. I get my things back from Frank and put them on before rushing him outside. We got back into the car and drove him. The car ride was silent until Frank let out a loud ass burp. We both burst out laughing and lost our shit.

Mikey's POV:

I wake up to the sound of laughter coming from downstairs. I open my bedroom door and look down quietly. Frank and Killjoy were laughing their asses off, leaning against each other to keep their balance. Frank fell forward causing Killjoy to fall on top of him

Seeing Killjoy so happy after what happened with Bob made me so happy. I love seeing Killjoy smile and happy. I don't get why people say raising a child is hard, this is so damn easy.

"Shh, don't wake anybody up," Frank told Killjoy. "They don't know that I took your out. Shhhh." I grinned and watched as Frank and Killjoy snuck into their bedrooms. Frank straight up ran into the wall, making Killjoy let out a loud 'HAH' before quickly covering her mouth with her hand. She not so sneakily walked up the steps, not knowing I was standing there with my arms crossed. Her face collided with my chest making her fall on her ass with an 'oof' sound. She rubbed her nose before gasping.

"I-I was just thirty..." Killjoy lied. I rolled my eyes and helped her up.

"I know you snuck out with Frank," I told her. "I'm not mad, don't worry about it." I kissed her forehead and said goodnight as she went into her room.

-

HI HI HI
SORRY I SLACKED OFF ON UPDATING.
I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL.
AND NOW THAT I HAVE 2 WEEKS IF SPRING BREAK, ILL BE UPDATING MORE (OR WELL, AT LEAST ILL TRY TO)