Sorry not sorry

Tyler's POV:

I kissed mom goodbye and began to run out the door and towards school. I wasn't late or anything, I just wanna see Shannon before school starts. I ran through the corridor and to my locker and see Shannon standing there.

"Here's your stuff." Shannon said, handing me my jacket and beanie.

"Thanks," I say, taking them from her.

"AYE, HAGEN!" My friend Bryan shouts, making his way towards us.

"Hey, Bryan."

"Dude, who's the chick?" He questioned, pointing at little ol' Shannon who was just standing there.

"That's Shannon, she's new. She just came yesterday," I say.

"Heh, that's what he said." Bryan commented. Shannon furrowed her eyebrows at his comment. I notice and gave her an apologetic look.

"Dude, not cool. Don't say that." I say, pushing him away from me and Shannon.

"What? It's just a harmless joke, don't be such a wennie about it, dude," Bryan raised his voice. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a white powder inside of a ziplock bag. "You want some cocaine?" I shook my head. He looked over at Shannon and crouched down.

"How about you, hot stuff? You want some cocaine?" I look at Shannon and see her face, it has a grossed out expression on it.

"Dude, fuck off." I say, raising my voice.

"Now, why should I do that?"

"Dude, fuck off before I tell the principle."

"Ohh, look at me! I'm so terrified!" Bryan mocked, in a high pitched voice waving his hands in the air. "Come on, just take the fucking cocaine, Shannon." He said, shoving the bag in her face.

"Stop," Shannon whimpered, fear laced in her voice, it sounded like she was on the verge of crying.

"JUST TAKE THE FUCKING COCAINE!" Bryan shouted at her, throwing the bag at her.

"HEY!" Someone shouted. Bryan turned around and looked at the small girl who was the same height as Shannon and was dressed in doll like clothing with half her dyed pink and blue and the other half just plain black. "They said stop."

"Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?" Bryan said putting his face in hers. She punched the locker as hard as she could and laid down on the ground then screamed on the top of her lungs. Soon, the security guards and the principle came running.

"What on earth happened?" The principle asked. She pointed at Bryan.

"He-He forced me to take drugs from h-him and w-when I-I said n-no, he -he p-pushed me against the locker!" She sobbed and faked crying. The principle turned to me and Shannon,

"Is that true?" Shannon nodded. They looked at Bryan and threatened to expel him.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR! TYLER STOOD ME UP!" Bryan yelled.

"Alright, Mister Stars, let's go and call your parents." The principle put his arm on his shoulder and lead him to the office. He glanced back at me.

"Sorry not sorry." I mouth. He flipped me off then faces the front again.

-

AYYYEEEEEE

sorry for taking so long on the update. i made a new wattpad account that i share with my friend. be sure to check it out. it's called PhilMakesDanHowell

sexual, i know.

The Light Behind Your Eyes (Adopted by MCR)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें