Matthew Lewis X Reader

You were always petty about being alone in the darkness since it bothered you so much to the point of tears. It would be painful to just sit there, alone... with nobody by your side to hug you or even whisper they're going to be with you.

It made you feel like you had nobody... IT SERIOUSLY bothered you to see all your friends with their boyfriends, and it made you feel like the third wheel whenever you hung out with those people called friends.

Matthew was the only name to hear since he's been gone for a while now for a movie he had to work on. Of course, it was the Harry Potter one, but you couldn't handle the wait without him for like... three more months adding onto the three months before that.

That's when you decided to go to bed pretty early in your day to have another one finished just like how much you suffered without anybody by you. Even though your dog was there, it didn't literally help you out so much since he got the sniffles.

Couldn't take those fake moments in your head playing over and over when you were with Matthew was like heaven.

Your phone went off to eagerly run to it and open it to see a notification on your Instagram feed. It was another follower... Something you thought people only liked the talent you had, so...

8:30 pm, the big clock made the noise and made you jump a bit, so you headed to your room with the phone and changed into your clothes.

Filling those moments with your humming to songs you liked was pretty awkward for the silent noise in your room. The view of your apartment window showing the city making you smile a bit after putting your shorts on.

It rekindled the memories of this place when you used to be happy, but that was in the past. It made you feel like talking was an enemy to you, and it never got to your head to clearly speak out on any behalf of terms.

After turning off the slumber music in your head and going to the bed, your soft blanket made you feel like the second best feeling to have all around you. It also filled your head with the pillow there as well to comfort you, and move your nose on the side to close your eyes and feel happy.

*Later On*

After god knows how long, you felt a strong grip go around you.

At first, you felt confused, and then remembered that only one person knows where the key is at, and that person was Matthew.

"You really go to bed early..." he whispered in your ear. 

His deep voice makes you shiver a bit, and you smiled without him showing.

You felt like the urge to just kiss him right then and there. And... you did.

You turn around and planted a kiss right on his lips with him feeling as shocked as you were when he held you like a princess.

Kindly asking, you said, "You wanna actually tell me what's the situation with your status on the movie?"

He looked at your bright blue eyes, and he shook his head. It clicked that he didn't have to work any movie now, so you felt so happy that you smashed your face onto his and started laughing while he lifted you off of the side of the bed.

His hold was making you feel like your old self when you're with him, and he said: "It's good to have you back..."

You laugh and rested your head on his chest with his cologne still there, and made you sleepy with him holding you passionately.

Dreams do come true...