Jacksepticeye X Reader

You were at PAX, joining your boyfriend Jack & his 'squad'. They were doing some sort of Panel, which you thought of the whole time, literally.

"Y/N?!" You heard a familiar voice calling you, causing you to jump in surprise.

"Hmm?" You replied and turned around, seeing Jack run towards you, opening his arms up.

"Oh my god. You scared the shit out of me!" He sighed and hugged you tightly.

You let out a giggle, hugging your boyfriend back. "Aw, I'm sorry love," You spoke softly and kissed his chin.

Sean looked down at you and cupped your cheeks carefully. "I have to go... The panel starts in like 5 minutes." He mumbled before he kissed your lips softly. You pouted, nuzzling him softly.

"Fine, I'll be in the back, okay?" You poked his chest. Jack nodded and rubbed your back "Just come up near the stage if you need something." He smiled before walking back to Mark, Bob & Wade.

A few minutes later, you walked out to the back of the massive room, sitting down in a corner. You looked around the packed room, smiling as the guys got out on stage.

After a short while, a few guys walked up to you, being the polite lil' bean, you offered them to sit next to you.

You returned to watch your boyfriend talking on stage, not noticing that one of the guys started bringing his hand close to your legs.

You squeaked before he put his arm around you. "I-I'm sorry. I don't like-" You stuttered before being cut off, a deep voice next to you, whispering into your ear "Don't put up such a fight, princess.."

You tried to call the security, but no answers.

The stranger suddenly grabbed onto your arms & his other hand wrapped around your throat, choking you as he tried to kiss your neck.

You gasped and saw Mark turn around in your direction. You looked at him so vulnerable. And tried to scream out, for someone to hear.

"Jack?!" Mark turned around to his friend on the other end, pointing at you. "Who's that guy touching your girl?" He asked him, looking at you.

Jack looked over the crowd, finding you in the back, trying to kick the guy off of you (D: ).

"Whoa, what the fuck are you doing?" Jack growled loudly, making the crowd quiet down.

You felt the grip around your waist get tighter, making you squeak in pain. The guy grinned up at Jack, kissing your neck again.

"Cut it out," Mark growled at him. "Do we really need to go down there and hurt ya?"

"Jack doesn't-" Wade started off, sighing. "He doesn't have much of a choice."

Jack frowned, jumping off the stage, making his way up to you two.

"Knock it off!" Jack yelled at him before pushing him off of you. "Get the fuck out!"

He spat at him, as security ran up to you guys.

Luckily, they kicked out the guy, leaving you curled up in a corner, sobbing.

Your boyfriend scooped you up, pulling you into his arms. "Oh my god. It's okay hun. I'm here," He mumbled, nuzzling your head under his chin.

You shook softly, trying to grab onto your boyfriend's shirt.

"S-Sean.." You whimpered and covered your face & as a few minutes passed, Jack finally calmed you down, hugging you tightly.

"It's okay. I'm here," He kept whispering softly as he walked back to the stage with you.

The crowd looked at you two in awe.

Your boyfriend walked over to the back, placing you on a chair.

"Stay back here, okay?" He whispered before he kissed you softly, cupping your cheeks.

You just nodded and looked over at him, walking back to the others.

"Oh.. Okay," You sniffled softly, waving to him.

When the panel ended, you & Jack were still sitting on the stage, talking about what had happened.

"I won't let that happen again.. I promise," He spoke in his cute lil' Irish accent, hugging you tightly, nuzzling his head into your neck.