Ansel Elgort

Just my luck that all my clothes were dirty. I guess it's my fault considering laundry was my least favorite activity of the day.

I debated on what to wear for a while, sitting on my bed in my towel, hair a ratted mess because I hadn't brushed it yet.

Yikes, that was a show.

I considered being a bum so when Ansel came back from his weekend trip with his father, he wouldn't have unrealistic expectations that I'm actually a clean person, but that just seemed a little bit harsh.

I thought about wearing a pair of shorts, a tank top, and a cardigan over it but jean shorts just aren't my cup of tea.

I rummaged through my draws and closet one last time and came across one of Ansel's shirts.

I figured he must have put it in there by accident but then I remembered he actually gave it to me. It was red with "ANSOLO" written in a cool font in black.

I threw my towel off and put on a bra and panties and a pair of black leggings. I pulled the shirt onto my body satisfied. I think he'll love it. It was more like a dress on me, but I liked it.

I walked into my bathroom and pulled a comb through my hair for a good 15 minutes, trying to get all the knots out of my hair.

After I got them all out, I blew it dry and threw it up in a big sloppy bun.

I pranced around the house for a while, excited that Ansel would be home but that got boring after a while so I decided to do something else.

I wanted to make brownies, so I found brownie mix, eggs, milk, water and vegetable oil and laid it all out. I fished for a bowl in the bottom cabinet and started putting the ingredients in. I squeezed the fudge out of the packet and into the bowl and grabbed a whisk and start mixing it all together.

I heard a car door slam outside but thought it was probably our neighbor or something, even though it easily could have been Ansel.

I only started to believe it was Ansel when the door opened and I felt the spring air come into the house. I stayed in the kitchen but a smile spread on my face as wide as my ears.

I could hear his feet getting closer and closer to the kitchen and my smile just got wider and wider as I mixed the brownies.

"I come home to a beautiful girl AND brownies?" I hear him say happily, dropping his bag next to him.

I dipped my finger in the mix and turned around, smiling sweetly as I brought my finger up to my lips.

I saw his eyes light up and he reached out to touch my shirt.

"You're wearing my shirt," He murmured, blushing.

I nodded, about to put my finger in my mouth for good, but he stopped me, taking my finger in his mouth instead.

It was a weird feeling but still managed to give me a shiver down my spine.

My finger left his mouth and he gave me a swift kiss on the lip.

"I can't tell if I think you look cute or if you look downright sexy." He giggled, twiddling his fingers with the hem of my shirt.

I intertwined my fingers behind his neck and blushed, standing on my tippy toes to press my lips to his.

He took it as an invitation to cup my butt in his hands and slide them down to my thighs to lift me and set me on the counter.

Classic Ansel when he gets home.