Chandler Riggs

You got the call when I was in school. The doctor's voice on the other line echoed in your head.

"Your mom has died she was in a very serious car accident, I'm sorry." Your teacher called you over from your desk next to your boyfriend Chandler.

You dropped the phone and ran out of the room after you heard the news.

Chandler ran after you.

He caught your arm right before you left the room.

"Hey, baby, what's wrong?" He asked you.

You hugged him tightly.

"My mom," You sniffled. "She's dead."

He hugged you back even tighter.

"Oh my god Y/N. You want to go somewhere, we can go back to my house. I'll make you some food and we can watch movies for the rest of the day." He smiles at you.

You try your best to smile but it quickly fades.

"Can we?" You whisper to him.

He nods and you go back into the classroom grabbing your stuff.

Chan tells the teacher you need some time out of school right now and that he's bringing you home.

The teacher nods understanding why.

Once you get back to his house, he takes your stuff and sets it down by the door and brings you up to his room.

"I will be right back, with all your favorite foods and movies."

You nod.

While he was gone to the store getting foods and movies, you decided to make a youtube video since you were a Youtuber.

You turned on the camera on your phone and started to record.

"Hey guys," you start. "So today was terrible. I was in class with my boyfriend and my teacher called me over because I had a call on the phone. Once I took the phone from his hand, the doctor started to speak, I remember exactly what he told me, 'Your mom has died she was in a very serious car accident, I'm sorry.' And the worst thing about that was, I had a fight with my mom this morning and I never got to apologize for acting like an asshole to her. If I don't upload anything over the next few days don't worry, I'm going through a tough time right now so this will be my last upload for a while. See you all later!" You say and smile stopping the video and turning off your phone.

Chandler gets back about 20 minutes later and you and he watch movies together until you fall asleep.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝓋𝑜𝓁. 𝟥 🎉