Calvin Harris

Jogging my memory to when I first met Calvin was like heaven.

It clicked to me what he was doing that day too.

*MEMORY*

I was by the little fence of the ocean resting over and looking at the little boats going weirdly in the space of my view. I'd enjoy playing boat wars with other people since they never liked getting their boats all dented and whatnot.

From behind me, I got bumped into and pushed over sideways on the ground before hitting my elbow first.

"Ow!" I said looking at my elbow.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" a guy said in a British voice.

I looked up and saw someone quite cute, and he looked like he was blushing at me. Thank god I was wearing sunglasses to his partial of his face.

He helped me up and asked, "Are you okay?"

I dusted myself off and nodded. "I was just not paying attention, that's all."

"No, no! It's totally my fault... I'm sorry for bumping into you that hard..." he said stopping slowly after finishing the sentence. "Hey, are you busy later on?"

I shook my head.

He smiled and said "Why don't you actually come back here tonight? Okay?"

"Sure... I don't mind," I said smiling. "See you then."

He waved and walked away hurrying to somewhere before looking back at me.

I took my sunglasses off and saw his face, and saw total hotness when his eyes glowed.

---------------------------

Ahh, those old memories, huh? It makes me feel super happy to remember how embarrassed he was when he accidentally bumped into me.

I heard my phone ring, and I looked to see Calvin's face.

I answered it after the ring ended. "Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Hey, I'm sorta running a bit late. Can you just head over to the little place I told you about?" he said sorta mad. I could tell he was.

"Oh, sure."

"Okay, love you!" he said trying to be happy.

"Love you too."

He ended the call before I took my purse and went over to the beach.

*SKIP TIME*

I was standing in the little spot for about an hour before I saw him running over to me.

"What took so long?" I asked him.

He put his finger out before catching his breath. "Traffic... fans... oh my god, the agony!" he said through his breathing.

"You just want to swim so it'll help?" I asked.

He nodded, and I put my purse on the ground before taking off my shorts and top revealing my swimsuit.

Calvin had it easy with his shorts and shirt, and he ran off to the ocean before crashing on the water waiting for me. I briefly caught up with him.

I giggled and said "This is perfect! Why didn't we go to this spot before?"

"Because people take this spot all the time!" he said in the best of his breathing still. "All the people love the stars from this spot."

I smiled and he grabbed my hand to pull me over to him.

He planted a kiss on me before we started fully making out and holding each other so passionately.

Ohhh, those good 5 minutes passing by with us kissing and doing weird stuff was the best before someone saw us getting all mushy.

"The stars are starting to show a bit," he mentioned pointing.

I smiled and saw them before he hugged me from behind and had my head resting on his shoulder. His grip was strong and he felt like he was going to be scared when he loses me, I could tell.

Man, I could tell a lot from him!

"I love it..." I said. "No wonder people like this spot."

Calvin laughed and kissed my head before asking "There's a present after this too. That'll wait for some time though, okay?"

I nodded and gasped when I saw a shooting star.

I closed my eyes and wished.

"So... What is it?" Calvin asked.

"No, I'm going to tell you in an action."

I turned around and kissed him and having him grip me from my waist and twirl me around.

Oh, I love Calvin a whole lot!