Josh Dun

It pondered me to see how Josh enjoyed the little adventure he was having with Tyler. It really made him text me too much to the point of exhaustion when I had been clearing about my family's issues.

I never really seen much of what my family tells me because I hate them to the point of when they actually tell me to go away.

Sometimes, I'd actually cry because of the thought of me not having anyone until Josh came into my life.

My phone bleeped when I was in my room. Thank god Josh finally texted when I needed him.

I'm on my way to your house. Make sure you prepare yourself for something amazing. XO

I smiled and texted back: Aww, can't wait

I closed my phone and changed into this outfit:

After spraying the perfume on me, I sighed and sat down on the bed before hearing some noises from the hallway and smiled a bit

After spraying the perfume on me, I sighed and sat down on the bed before hearing some noises from the hallway and smiled a bit. It was going to be perfect for him to see me like this since he always says that I'm cute when I look so innocent and pretty.

I mean, I'm not innocent, but maybe it's how he sees me talking to him so softly and swiftly.

My phone buzzed before I looked at the message reading:

I'm right outside the door, lookie...

My eyes turn to the door and saw him standing there in his little hoodie and sweatpants, and he smiled so brightly to run over to me and hug me.

"Oh my god! It's too good to see you!" he said in my shoulder and hugging me tightly.

I felt him sniff a bit and say "You're wearing perfume?"

"Yep. I figure you're not."

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "I don't wear perfume, babe. I wear cologne."

I smiled and he set me down to meet him standing in front of me.

Now, he's tall in my eyes, but he told me he's 5"5, and I'm only 5"0 exactly. He calls me cute whenever I see him looking up at him, and always giving him the puppy eyes.

"I want to give you something...!" I said reminding myself as I remembered the gift underneath the bed.

Josh saw me crouch down and reach underneath to get the gift before standing up and giving it to him. He seemed eager to see it, and he sat on the bed before opening it.

I sat next to him before he took out the wrapping paper to see the shirt.

"Oh. My. God... Jen, I..." he said in shock.

The gift was us but drawn on since I drew it so perfectly, and it made him get a bit cheerful when he put it on after he took his old TOP shirt.

I saw a brief of skin, and it made me blush when he looked at me.

"What?" he asked me. "You just never seen me this happy before, right?"

I shook my head and said, "You were like this when I took you to get pizza from that place and you begged me to get more to take home."

Josh looked up and then nodded and smiled. "Jen, thank you for this... I wish I coulda bought-"

"It's okay... You don't have to give me anything..." I said moving my hand.

He sighed and looked at my hand and took it. The warmness of his hand touching me made me shiver since I am always cold, and he put a grip on it before kissing my lips gently and I leaned onto him.

We crashed on the edge of the bed before he starting putting his hands underneath my sweater before I giggled through the kissing and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I missed you, Josh..." I said softly. "I really did..."

He held me and kissed my head. "I missed you too, Jen... Same ways as always..."