Logan Lerman

"Logan!" I smiled and hugged him.

He hugged you back and kissed the side of my head. My dad did not seem to like that.

"Hello, sir." Logan pulled me aside.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Adams. I am Logan,  I hope it is alright if I take your lovely daughter out for dinner this December evening."

He shook dad's hand and he got tense.

His eyes got sharp. He seemed to not exactly be too concerned about Logan taking me, but he did not exactly want me to go either.

"Well. You hurt her and you will owe me your life." He told Logan, straight into his eyes.

"Sir, despite me being a successful actor, the one thing I know I will be serious about, is never hurting your beautiful daughter." He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

Your father seemed to be a bit more relieved. But he was still nervous.

"It was nice meeting you, sir." He grabbed my hand tightly and walked me to his car. I was more than happy to be holding his hand right now.

Logan looked absolutely tempting. His hair was combed back, it looked very slick and his dark gray suit was very clean and wrinkle-free. He had two pockets on both sides and his tie was black and it had white side-ways stripes. The collar part of his tux had two buttons going down which were unbuttoned.

My heart started racing when he opened his car door for me.

"Thank you, cutie," I smirked at him and he winked.

"No problem, dear." He went to the driver door and opened it for himself. He sat down and began driving to what he told me to be a fancy restaurant.

"You look absolutely gorgeous, Kate." He smiled at me, taking his eyes off the wheel for 2 seconds.

He was an amazing driver, so he was able to concentrate. My mind was picturing him looking at me in complete slow-motion like he never took his eyes off of me.

"Th-tha... Thank you, Logan..." I smiled too, blushing like crazy.

Why was my old boyfriend never like this?

"Are you nervous?" He giggled in his speech.

"Yeah, a little," I admitted. My voice getting tensed.

"Don't be scared. Tonight is going to be perfect." He reached for my hand from the wheel and managed to grab it.

Once he did so, he held my hand and rubbed it gently.

I silently exhaled under my breath (as if that was possible) and held his hand tightly.