Cole Sprouse X Reader

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen and saw Cole, sitting on the counter-chair.

"Hey, (Y/N)", Cole smiles at me. I wave and say hello back, my heart beating faster.

"Morning, (Y/N)", (Y/B/N) (Your Brother's Name) smiled and waved over at me from the dining table that was in the kitchen. "Oh, I forgot to mention that Cole was coming over and staying the night".

"Oh okay," I smile shyly, before making toast then going up to my room.

*6 PM*

"Fuck, he's so hot!", I exclaimed, putting my face in my hands.

(Y/B/F/N) (Your Best Friend's Name) laughter echoed from the speakers of my laptop. We were getting ready to go out to our favorite diner for dinner together - but skyped each other while getting ready.

"You should totally dress up in that red dress that we got and have red lipstick. I bet he'll gawk at you", (Y/B/F/N) winks.

I roll my eyes and contemplate it for a minute.

"That's not a bad idea," I laugh. "And I'll 'bump' into him and say 'oh sorry, Cole, didn't see you there'". We laugh for a good minute or two.

"No, but seriously, I think my crush has gotten bigger. He was in the kitchen his morning, right? And I could barely get out a word because I was so nervous," I sigh. "Why can't I just be naturally good at talking to boys that I like? Especially Cole."

*7 PM*

I decided to go with (Y/B/N)'s idea and dress in a flowy red dress with red lipstick to match. I slipped on my black heels and walked out and went down the stairs.

"I'm going out with (Y/B/F/N)," I said to as I walked into the living room, to where the boys were - except when I looked up from my phone, Cole was the only one in the room.

Cole's attention turned to me, and to my surprise, he was actually gawking.

"Can you just tell my brother I'm going out?" I ask him, trying to act calm.

He nodded and stood up from the couch and following me to the front door.

"Wait," Cole grabbed my hand and turning me around. "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation with (Y/B/F/N)... you like me?"

"Oh shit... Yeah..." I shyly say, avoiding eye contact and biting my lip.

"I do too, believe it or not," I looked up and saw him smiling at me.

"You're just saying that."

"I'm not, I promise," he whispers. "Can I kiss you?"

I nod and we both lean in, his soft lips touching mine and fitting perfectly in place with each other.

He placed his hands on my neck, deepening the kiss slightly.

It was like heaven right there... Oh, my, lord.