Chris Evans X Reader #2

Chris had put you to bed a couple of hours ago.

You had the flu.

Dodger was laying beside you on the king sized bed; you were all cuddled up to him.

Chris was in the bathroom looking through the cabinet over the sink, he was searching for some cough syrup for you.

He took out every single one of the bottles in the cabinet, to read the labels.

When Chris found the bottle he picked up the spoon he had brought upstairs with him.

He gently opened the door.

Dodger's head moved over to the direction of the bedroom door.

"Shh..." Chris said and placed his finger in front of his mouth.

Dodger started to wag his tail with the attention of Chris.

Chris sat down on the edge of the bed carefully not waking you up.

He placed his hand on your ankle.

"(Y/N)? Are you awake?" He whispered and gently shook your leg a little.

"No," You said and cuddled further into Dodger.

"(Y/N) you need to take your medicine," Chris said and patted your leg a little.

"I don't want to," You mumbled into Dodger's fur.

"You have to sweetie, doctor's order," He said and made you sit up on the bed.

Chris picked up the spoon with the cough syrup on it and held it out in front of you.

"No," You said and shook your head.

"(Y/N), you need to take your medicine, it'll make you feel better," he said and moved the spoon closer to your mouth.

"I don't like it," You turned your head away from the spoon.

"I swear you've been too much together with Miles," Chris laughed, he moved the spoon dangerously close to your face.

"NO!" You yelled.

Chris put the spoon into your mouth when you yelled.

You crossed your arms over your chest and frowned.

"Traitor," You mumbled and looked away from him.

Dodger sat beside you, he was looking at Chris too. He didn't know what was going on.

"Well, I guess I'll take Dodger with me then," Chris said and moved away from the bed.

"No," You said and hugged Dodger from the side, which earned you a lick on the cheek.

"I could always stay, how does that sound," Chris said and moved back to the bed.

Dodger sort got a little mad, and jumped off the bed before you said "No! Dodger!"

Chris sighed and rested himself next to you before you rubbed your face with your hands and laid down closing your eyes.

Chris put his hand over your forehead and you opened your eyes to look at him.

"Just checking, okay?" he said softly.

You smiled and went closer to Chris before he hugged you tightly and kissed your head.