Chris Pratt

It made sense to actually text Chris right now. It made me ponder about my schedule if he could actually listen to me this time because of the fact that my work was really important than whatever he tried to seduce me.

I mean, I didn't hate him... He's just so... eh, I don't know how to say it clearly...

He's just so damn perfect!

I whip out my phone and open to see his face as my lock screen and smiled to open Messages.

I clicked his name and started the text with:

(Me, Chris)

Hey, haven't seen OR heard from you bit much... What been happening with your life? 💕

After sending that text, it took a while before he messaged back saying:

I got a surprise for you tonight... make sure you're dressed up fancy, Okie? ❤️

I smiled and texted back:

Ohhh yayyy, I'm already eager with excitement 🤗 (I sounded so sarcastic)

After sending that, he sends me a heart emoji and I sighed and relaxed on the bed considering it wasn't night time yet.

*NIGHTTIME*

I was already in a nice skirt with leggings, heels, and a nice blouse along with my phone to see what was happening.

From a distance, I could see something spelled out from my windows, and it took me a second to realize it. No wonder how much he likes to play with me and have me feeling all happy and mushy.

My eyes darted behind me as I slowly left the apartment room of mine and going down the elevator to be on ground level. It made me feel even more eager to see Chris from a distance as well.

"Chrisss!" I shouted before running in my heels at a slow speed to not fall.

He smiled and ran to me before pulling me a big hug and kissing my lips gingerly and lifting me off the ground. It seemed like he missed me a whole lot too, judging from his grip around me.

He set me down before meeting my eyes to his looking up, and he rested his nose on top of mine before laughing along with me. He made me feel happier for some apparent reason, but I couldn't thoroughly explain it.

"You ready for the little surprise?" he said in his voice that made me shiver.

I nodded, and he asked "Why are you dressed so nicely? And the makeup too...?"

It clicked to me when he said that, and I asked: "I thought you were going to take me out somewhere nice...!"

"I am! But something that doesn't involve looking good... Well, I mean sorta..."

I sighed and he kissed me before saying "It doesn't matter. You can just keep your head resting above it when we go in it."

"Go in what?" I asked him.

He smiled and pulled me into a limo. I just hoped he doesn't make me swim underwater.

*SKIP TIME*

Once we stopped by a nice location, sorta by the ocean, we got out of the limo before it took off and left Chris and me by a little pool.

It looked beautiful from a distance, and I asked: "Don't tell me I had to bring my bathing suit..."

He smiled and said, "We're not going to need swimming stuff..."

I looked at him confused, and he walked up the little steps before I said "Skinny dip?"

"Yep."

I looked around sorta concerned. "Don't worry hon, nobody's gonna come in since it's reserved. For us." His voice sounded like it could make me feel more cozied up on him.

That's when he started taking his stuff off before I became embarrassed before he said "You got to take your stuff off too! And don't get mushy, you should see how much it was when we were together at first."

I felt sorta happier when he said that since our first date was pretty crazy and adventurous.

Before I knew it, we were both buck naked and jumped inside the pool.

All I can tell is that he kept making smaller and smaller moves to me before kissing me in the water and wiping the makeup that I faintly put on earlier.

"I love you..." he said to me.

"I love you too..."