Harry Styles

I was exhausted.

I'd spent the day Christmas shopping, the first half shared with my mother up until we stopped for lunch. Then after we parted ways, I continued my hunt for the perfect gifts, checking off my list one by one.

By six o'clock, I'd called it a day, pushing my door open with my shoulder as I struggled with enough bags to completely cover the foyer.

I set them down with a sigh, shutting the door behind me and tip-toeing around the bags to get to my kitchen where I dropped my purse and keys.

I took a gander back at the mess in the hallway, my eyelids heavy with fatigue.

Making my way over, I grabbed only one of the bags, leaving the rest to be put away later.

Once in my room, I laid the bag on the bed, removing the dress I'd purchased for myself.

It was a pretty deep crimson shade with a simple A-line hem, and it cost almost as much as all the gifts I'd bought put together, but it was totally worth it.

Harry was having a Christmas party.

Harry Styles and I had gone out a handful times.

I wasn't really sure if you could say we were "dating". How many dates constitutes dating? One? Five? Seventeen? I never really knew the answer to that. He'd taken me to dinner a few times and to a party another, and we had a good time, at least I thought so. I just felt like it was too soon to tell how he felt about me. But I liked him. I liked him a lot.

This wasn't really a date though. This was a party he was throwing for all his friends and other people he knew. I would just be one of many to attend.

Nevertheless, I was excited to be going, and this little red number I hoped would make an impression.

I hung up the dress on the hook that hung on the closet door, pressing my hand along the soft, silky fabric.

I smiled to myself as I thought of Harry, the way his green eyes twinkled when he smiled and the way his soft lips felt against mine when he'd kissed me goodnight. I sincerely hoped he would kiss me again. Maybe even under the mistletoe?

I chuckled to myself as I made my way back out into the hall, grabbing the rest of my bags and bringing them into the bedroom.

Too tired to sort through them at the moment, I left them lined up at the foot of the bed and returned to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

That's when I heard my cell phone going off in my purse.

I smiled when I saw Harry's name on the screen.

"Hello?" I said on the phone.

"Seems like somebody gonna be enjoying their time with somebody pretty soon..." I heard Harry's voice say.

My laugh was sturdy and enough for him to hear. I could tell he loved hearing me laugh though...

"You're so cute when you laugh like that..." he said laughing.

I finished and sighed. "Well... I need to get a lot of stuff ready before I meet you later on..."

"Oh, I am pretty sure you are enjoying your time fantasizing a WHOLE lot of stuff now..." His voice made me shiver a bit, and I laughed.

"You're so cheesy... I'll see ya later, okay?"

"I will see YOU later... Bye boo."

"Byyyyeee."

Phone call end. Imagination starting... now!