Dylan Sprouse

You never know when you'll meet that one man that's perfect for you. You could meet him in high school, or in a grocery store, or while you're out with your best friend getting coffee. That's what happened to me, anyway.

My best friend Rissa and I were standing in line to get coffee before going shopping.

I have a job interview in a couple of days and need some more professional clothing. We get our coffees and go to sit down. Rissa leaves to go to the restroom, so I'm just sitting there alone.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, and I turn around expecting it to be Rissa, but it's a random guy.

He's blonde, which I usually don't like but he's really cute, and he has the prettiest green eyes.

"Hi..." I say, looking up at him, wondering why he approached me.

"Sorry, I know this is really random, but you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He smiles at me and I melt. "I saw you talking and laughing with your friend and I couldn't keep my eyes off of you."

You think I'd be creeped out by that, but I'm flattered.

"Well, thank you! You just made my day!" I smile at him and he smiles back, we just stare at each other for a few seconds.

Then Rissa comes back and ruins it.

"I'll see you around." He says and then walks away.

I didn't even get his name.

"Who was that?" Rissa asks, raising her eyebrows up and down.

"I don't know... He just came over and told me that I'm the most beautiful girl he's ever seen and that he couldn't take his eyes off of me." I reply.

"Well, whoever he is, he's cute. Did you get his number?"

"I didn't even get his name," I sighed.

"Oh well. Let's go shopping now!" She says.

Yeah, oh well for me, he was really sweet.

No one has ever said that to me before.

We go shopping and I get a black pencil skirt that ends above the knees, with a slit up the back.

It's not that slutty though. I wear a white button down blouse with ruffles at the top, and a couple buttons were undone.

I have a long, dangling necklace paired with it. I wear my almost black hair long and wavy.

I look professional, but not like I'm trying too hard.  I just really need this job.

I get called into the interview and it's an older man, probably in his forties.

He asks me the usual job questions and everything. I think I do pretty well, so I'm happy when I get home.

I really wish I knew that guy's name so I could look him up on Facebook or something.

He was so perfect. His eyes were the most gorgeous shade of green; he had the cutest little freckle above his lip. His body looked great, too. It made me want to rip all of his clothes off then and there.

A week later, I come home from grocery shopping to a voicemail from the company I interviewed at saying that I got the job!

They said I'll be this guy Dylan Sprouse's assistant.

I go to work the next day with a new and adorable outfit and heels.

Someone shows me to Dylan's office and tells me to wait for him there.

When he walks into the room, my jaw drops. It's the guy from the coffee house, and he looks even more delicious than the other day.

"Oh, hello. I believe we've already met." I say to him, giggling.

I can't believe this. 

"Wow, I can't believe they assigned you to me. That's so weird. Well, my name is Dylan Sprouse and you're my assistant as you probably already know. Your office is through that door over there." He points to another door in his office.

So whenever I want to leave my office to go anywhere, I have to go through his office.

It's the perfect time to stare at his perfect face.

"I won't ask you to get my dry cleaning or dumb stuff like that so don't worry." He continues to talk about what the job is, and what I'll be doing. "So, Mary Kate, I hope you have fun working for me and enjoy the job."

I definitely will, I don't say that out loud though. I just smile and nod.

It's so weird that I ended up working for him.

Now even if I wanted something to happen between us, it can't.

Not that I actually even know him but still.

That was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. I've been thinking about him since it happened.

"Okay, I'll help you set up your computer log-in and help you move stuff into your office and then you're free for the day. You don't actually start until tomorrow."

The whole time he's talking, he's smiling and has such a gentle tone it makes me want to hug him.

He helps me and when I'm about to leave, he stops me and says, "By the way, I meant what I said the other day."

He almost smirks at me and sits down at his desk, watching me leave.

I have the best job in the entire world.