Selena Gomez X Reader

Selena sat in an interview, on the edge of tears.

"So, Selena. You recently lost your lifetime best friend, (Y/N). Right?" The interviewer asked.

Selena slipped up, tears falling on her cheeks, and choking on her words.

She tilted her head down.

"(Y/N)... Yeah.." She wiped away her tears, but they kept coming back.

"What happened?" The interviewer crossed her legs.

"I don't think she'd really want me to say. But, let's just say it's something that I shouldn't have done. Something all celebs do, but something that you wouldn't believe from me." Selena replied, looking off to the side.

"Ahh, I see. Well, we have a guest for you." Selena looked up, taking a deep breath, and wiping her tears.

"Send them in please." The interviewer demanded.

Selena sat up straight.

In came you, with your head down.

Selena jumped up and ran to hug you, wrapping her spray-tanned arms around you.

"(Y/N). I'm so sorry." She whispered in your ear, chocking on the words.

"I didn't mean to do what I did. I should have never put your last over everything. Especially guys. You've been here with me since day one of our 21 years of living, and I pushed you away." She cried.

You could feel the cold wetness of Sel's tear, soaking into your cashmere sweater.

"It's okay. I shouldn't have gone crazy on you. It's my fault." You hugged her tighter as the camera zoomed in our your meeting.

"I love you, Selena. Thanks for being the sister I never had."

You hugged her, and you felt oncoming tears.

Instead of blinking them away, you let them fall. You weren't ashamed of crying.

"I love you too, (Y/N). Thank you for being my other sister."

She hugged you tighter. 

You could smell her coconut hair and her mango perfume. You wouldn't trade Selena for anything.

"I'm here for you, always. Remember that." You patted her head, as Selena slumped down lower.

"I'm here for you too." Selena put her head up and looked at you with her red nose, cheeks, and eyes. You wiped her tears.

"Cheer up. You have an interview to continue."

You smiled and hugged her one more time, before sending her off onto the platform.