Leonardo Dicaprio X Reader

Your first period of the day was English. You were learning about Shakespeare which wasn't entirely your favorite. The only good thing was the trip to Oregon for the Shakespeare Festival. You haven't actually been there before but all the past Juniors had talked about how fun it actually was, despite being dragged to a bunch of "horrible plays".

You walk into room 203 to see a new kid sitting in your seat.

"Uh, kid?" You say, tapping him on the shoulder. "That's my seat."

Looking you up and down his eyes finally land on your face.

"It doesn't have your name on it, sweetheart."

Raising an eyebrow you point at the seating chart on the whiteboard in front of the class.

"Maybe not on the desk itself but my names on the paper which means it's mine."

Smirking at your response, he gets up and moved to the desk at the left of you.

When your English teacher walks in she tells everyone to quiet down so she can go over the trip with your class.

You were flying out this weekend so your teacher had already gone over everything you needed to know. You did your best to pay attention but you just couldn't stand relearning everything.

The kid next to you leaned over slightly and whispered to you.

"I'm Leo."

You look over at him not saying anything.

"Well actually it's Leonardo but I prefer Leo." He held out his hand, waiting for you to shake it.

Taking his hand and shaking it, you say, "Y/N, nice to meet you."

"Ms. Y/L/N and Mr. DiCaprio is there something you'd like to say?"

"Not particularly, no," Leo responds.

"Then you don't have any reason to converse with each other."

Turning back to the board, she continue's writing on the whiteboard.

You focus your attention back on the board the same way Leo directed his attention to you.

You ignored his antics for the rest of class, waiting for the bell to finally ring.

When it does you quickly pack up your stuff and walk out of class.

"See you at the airport." A voice, Leo's voice, pipes up behind you.

"See you there." You respond, walking a little faster so you'd be ahead of him.

While you walk away you can hear his low chuckle.

This is going to be an interesting trip.

"He's pretty cute," you thought. "I wonder if I can get a chance."