Ariana Grande X Reader

You covered your fresh cuts with a bandage and slipped on a pink sweater. You lay down on the bed, looking up at the sky thinking: "Why am I bullied? What did I do wrong?"

You push the thoughts to the back of your mind as you grab your phone. You slide your finger across the screen, unlocking it.

You open up twitter and check your notifications. (A/N: Sorry if this is your twitter account!)

"ⓐBowsAriana you are so pathetic!"

"The worst human being in the world award goes to ⓐBowsAriana !"

"Guys if you follow ⓐBowsAriana just unfollow her please she is pathetic and doesn't deserve attention."

Amazing how 140 characters or less can crush your heart. You started crying when another notification popped up. (A/N: Sorry if this twitter name is also yours!)

"ⓐButeraCrave: ⓐBowsAriana ddoesn'tlisten to them. You're beautiful and special. :)"

You smiled at that one tweet and replied thanking her. Soon after you both followed each other.

Her actual name was Y/B/F/N (Your Best Friend's Name). She lived near you and you soon became best friends. You heard Ariana Grande was going to perform near your city and you asked your parents if they could take you.

"We can't waste money on a concert!" Your mother said as she dried the dishes from the recent dinner you had.

"This is ridiculous Y/N!" Your father said putting the dishes away.

"I just want to see her one time it's all I ask." You say waiting for their answer.

"No. You're not going. You're just making her rich when she doesn't need more money. She doesn't know you exist Y/N it's not worth it you're not gonna actually meet her just see her perform."

Your dreams were crushed by your parents. Amazing huh?

You excused yourself from the table and went upstairs to your room. You messaged your friend and she told you her parents were considering it.

The next day she asked you to meet her at Starbucks. You didn't want to get out of bed, you felt miserable knowing Ariana was going to perform tomorrow and you wouldn't be there when you could have. You put on a white lace top and light pink skinny jeans. You pulled your hair up into a pony tail and added a pink bow with white polka dots. Your shoes were pink converse. You applied a bit of eyeshadow and eyeliner with some blush and a matte light pink lipstick. You covered your cuts with bracelets.

You grabbed your phone and went downstairs.

"Y/N where are you going?" Your mom asked as she cooked bacon.

"I'm gonna meet Y/B/F/N." You said as you opened the door.

"Ok, be careful dear!" Your mom said as you closed the door.

You walked to Starbucks and opened the door. Your eyes scanned the small café as you looked for your friend. No sign. Maybe she's late? You sat down in a booth when a waiter came to you with an iced coffee, your favorite.

"You're Miss Y/N right?" He asked.

"Yep, that's me, why?" You asked looking up at the young waiter.

"Someone left this for you." He said smiling as he set the drink and a light pink envelope beside it.

"Oh, thanks." You said, he nodded and left.

You took a sip of your coffee, amazing as always. You open the light pink envelope and you couldn't believe your eyes. There are two tickets to Ariana's concert and two VIP passes. You feel two arms wrap around you and you turn around to see the ombré hair you know very well. The Chanel perfume fills your nose and you meet eyes with the one and only, Ariana Grande.

"I can't believe it's you!" You say between sobs as she hugs you.

"I'm so glad to meet you love. Your friend Y/B/F/N told me you were my number one fan."

You nod as you hug her.

"Thank you." You say.

"Why love?"

"For saving me." You say carefully, wiping your tears. Thank goodness your mascara and eyeliner are waterproof.

She looks confused but you gain the courage to take off your bracelets. Ariana gasps as she holds your wrists gently, trying not to hurt you.

"Oh ,my gosh don't do this again promise me." She says as tears roll down her cheeks.

"I promise I'm sorry I made you cry." You say as she hugs you again.

"It's ok, I'm happy it didn't go further than this."

"Will I see you again?"

"You will love, hand me your phone please."

You hand her your iPhone. Ariana smiles when she notices you have the same cover as her. She adds something and gives it back to you.

"If you feel sad or alone just text me or call me and we can meet up." She says smiling.

You couldn't believe it. You had Ariana's phone number! You smile and hug her again. When you pull away Y/B/F/N is standing there smiling.

"You didn't have to I-" you say before you get interrupted.

"You deserve it Y/N you've been so strong and I'm happy and honored to be your friend." Y/B/F/N says smiling.

You stand up to hug your friend. She hugs you back. You took a lot of selfies with Ariana and she signed your phone. You didn't care about your iPhone being marked with a signature, you loved it. You three chatted for a while when it was time for Ariana to leave.

"I will send someone to get you two to the arena I can't wait to see you!" She says as she hugs you and your friend one last time.

"Me too! See you later Ari!" You say smiling.

"See you!" Y/B/F/N says.

"Bye!" Ariana says as she gets on the back seat of the car.

The concert was amazing and you met Ariana again backstage. Ariana followed you on twitter and defended you from all the haters. Every time you felt sad and lonely you just unlocked your phone and called that one person, that ombré haired girl, that Chanel scented singer who was always there for you and still is.