Grant Gustin X Reader

"Daddy, can you tell me how you and mommy meet?" Mia asked.

Grant sat there, his smiling growing as he put his phone down.

He looked at his daughter who flashed a cheeky grin at him, giggling to herself.

He couldn't help but chuckle along with her.

"Again?" He asked.

She nodded her head, slightly scrunching her nose.

"Please daddy!"

He let out a sigh and caved. Though he had told her this story hundreds of times, he didn't tire from telling her.

"Alright," He exhaled. "Daddy was working one day. He had to go to this really cool place called 'comic con.' Daddy and auntie Danielle and the others daddy works with all had to sit at the very long table and talk about the show. Then during questions, mommy was next to ask a question, and the moment I saw her-"

"You thought she was beautiful!" She squealed.

Grant chuckled and nodded.

"Exactly! Mommy was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen." He stated. "And I just had to know her name."

Mia smiled, listening to the story like it was for the first time.

"So, daddy looked for her all over the big building and when he thought he'd never see her again-"

"You saw her with auntie Y/F/N!" She interrupted once again.

"Yep. And then the best thing happened, she agreed to go on a date with me." He winked.

"And I grow in mommy's tummy! And now I'm here!" She cackled.

Grant loved seeing her with such excitement.

She had your smile and enthusiasm, he felt like the luckiest man in the world.

"I'm home!" You exclaimed, placing your keys in the little basket by the door.

You were exhausted from work but yet happy to be home with your little family.

"Mommy!" Mia cheered running over to you.

Grant propped up to his feet, walking behind her to meet you by the front door.

You knelt down to your knees and opened your arms wide.

Without missing a beat, Mia ran straight into you. Her tiny arms wrapping around your neck.

"Hey, baby!" You muttered, giving her quick little kisses all around her face. "Missed me?"

She was giggling and squirming in your embrace, her laughter filling the air.

Grant was leaning against doorway by the living room, watching you and his daughter.

His whole world was right before him, and for that, he felt whole.

You met his gaze, flashing a soft smile.

"What?" You chuckled, wondering why he was staring at you for so long.

His lips curved a bit, "You're beautiful." He whispered.

You felt your stomach flutter.

"Daddy says we can bake cookies!" Mia squealed, catching your attention.

"Oh, he did?" You asked. "That sounds yummy! Go get the cookie dough out, and I will help you and daddy, okay?"

Mia nodded and sprinted off toward the kitchen, leaving you alone with Grant.

Slowly, he walked over to you and clutched his hands against your waist.

"Have a good day at work?" He asked, pressing a quick kiss to your lips.

You shrugged, letting out a long sigh.

"Eh, it was okay." You muttered. "How was your day off with Mia?"

"It was great! We watched Disney movies, played with play dough and she made me tell her the story of how we met again." He chuckled. "It was a pretty great day."

"Ugh, no fair. I wish I could have hung out with your guys." You huffed.

Grant gently pressed the back of his hands against your head and gasped.

"Oh no babe, you're really hot. Looks like you can't go to work tomorrow after all!" He exclaimed.

As much as you wanted to call in, you knew you couldn't. You had used up all of your vacation days for Christmas.

"Yeah and then I'd get a call from my boss telling me I'm fired." You groaned.

Grant nodded and noticed the way your lips fell.

He didn't want you to feel bad for not being able to hang out with him while he's home for the week before leaving to shoot 'The Flash.'

"Hey," he whispered.

Gently pressing his lips against your neck. "I love you."

Your lips curved, slightly. "I love you too."

Grant began to tickle your sides, making you belt out into laughter.

"Sorry, what was that? I didn't hear you." He cackled.

"I love you too!"

Laughter filled the air as you both began to have a little tickle war.

That was until Mia yelled. "Daddy! I can't get cookies!"

Feeling your stomach loosen as you both stopped with the tickling, Grant let out a breath.

"I'll be right there."

Turning his gaze back to you, he flashed a smile.

"Alright, go change so we can hang out."

"Okay." You exhaled. "Are we watching that Pixar movie, Mia has been wanting to see?"

Grant nodded, "Yup, I bought it today. Now hurry up, Mrs. Gustin! Mia and I have been waiting all day to watch it!"

"Okay okay!" You chuckled.

You quickly pressed your lips to his and started up the stairs.

Before walking back to the kitchen, Grant playfully spanked your butt, a cheeky grin plastering his face, as you shot your gaze back at him.

"Hey! Hands to yourself mister or I will smack Your butt!" You teased.

He took that as a challenged and swatted you once again.

Before you had time to do anything, he turned on his heels and sprinted toward the kitchen. Laughter escaping him.

Even though you were so tired, these were the days you lived for.