Adam Levine

My mind usually sets the type of things I have for a man.

Like, is his body going to be what I expect to be?

Or will he actually be a whole different type of person when I get to know him more than what my head thought it would be.

Adam was different, he made me confused as something to question if he cared about me or his music.

I was shocked when he said that he loved me more than music when he instantly saw me at the fashion outlets show, and he even confessed that he didn't feel like going except he had to for certain reasons.

One of them which wasn't going to meet me and getting all flirty and mushy with me.

That was like, what... 8 months ago?

I'm here now with something more completely happier in my head.

---------------------------

I hear the alarm go off and my ears ring to get my arm to move. My migraine was aching so much from the party I went to last night with friends. Man, they're a shit show when it comes to drinking.

My finger pushed it off and I rested it on the edge of the bed to look at the closet in front of me closed.

The poster on it with me and Adam's faces when he got his friend to do it for us when he was on our half year anniversary was sweet. He felt like he was going to be making the night awkward with his flirtatious moods, but he made it even better.

And by better, I mean him singing. Not what you expect to be, no... You nasty for thinkin' that.

I rolled over and felt nothing but sheets, and got concerned about where Adam was at.

Listening to the music playing from the kitchen, I heard something cooking, and I instantly got up to go check it out.

When I opened the door, I heard a bell ring as I opened it and looked to see flower pedals going to the kitchen.

It made me happy to see them end right in front of the perfect view of the kitchen.

Seeing it clean with the ladies that help out kindly, and seeing breakfast cooked got me shook when I saw the heat brewing still.

I tiptoed over to see a note on one of the plates. It read Adam's name, and I picked it up.

He basically said something was happening today and he needed me to do something important, and so... I had to, for his liking!

After getting into something comfortable, I left the house to see a limo right in front of me, and I said "Adam?"

The guy in the cap nodded and opened the door for me to go inside. Adam was trying to do something fancy today, huh?

When I got to the location, I got out and close the door gently to see something written in bold by the steps, and I picked it up to see it read:

"Look. Up."

I looked up and saw Adam there in a suit, and I smiled to go over by him to kiss him on the lips, tasting the minty freshness he must've been chewing before meeting me.

I let go of him and say "Why all this?"

"You forgot?" he said smiling.

He moved out of the way to see the restaurant that he took me to the first time, and he added "We're also going to the beach afterward. I promise you the little secrecy we had on our four-month thing you wanted to have, remember?"

"Oh... Oh yeah!"

He sighed and adjusted himself before holding my hand and kissing my lips again. It felt like heaven.

"Let's just go see what you want, and then we'll enjoy getting wet."

I giggled and walked with him inside the restaurant.

Oh, and we even did the nasty y'all were thinking at the beginning, so don't judge after the beach.