Celestial Sisters is Out!!

The spin off Series is officially published. If you want to read the first chapter and prologue then please check it out on my profile. I really hope you guys are interested in another magical adventure:

September 14th has been known as a time of great tragedy for the Goodwin family. After all, it was on that treacherous day that Nathaniel Goodwin was found dead on the floor of his study, it was also when Tommy Young mysteriously vanished and the day Twyla Goodwin became the single biggest terror in all of New Brooks history.

Now, another September 14th is approaching and the horrors that await the Goodwin girls may threaten to ruin the fragile peace they've managed to create.

Twyla and Luna Goodwin have led separate lives for the past six years after a horrible incident tore their family apart. As Twyla Goodwin took on the unbearable responsibility of becoming the next Goodwin witch, Luna followed her mother's footsteps by joining the mortal world. Neither sister planned on seeing the other again but as the twins approach their eighteenth birthday they find that their paths are bound indefinitely. Together, they manage to uncover the secrets their family has kept hidden, fight Dark Forces that wish to destroy them and discover their place in a thousand year prophecy.
------------
"Not all monsters hide under beds... Some monsters hide behind Louboutin heels and strawberry flavored lipgloss. Others hide behind leather jackets and combat boots," Alix said, her tone grave. "Keep that in mind and you might just survive."

I appreciate all the love and support I have received from you guys and I really hope you will extend that love for my new book!
XOXO,
Ro.