Chapter 43: Action

She was standing in her hotel room with Macy, who was already ready for the big party Red Bull had organised. The last party had shown her that they knew how to party and that was after a disappointing weekend, so she was looking forward how they would turn it up to eleven this time. However she first had to find an outfit that was good enough to go out in as she wanted to look good for Seb.

'This one would look good on you,' Macy had pulled a red dress from Keira's suitcase and held it in the air to look at it.

'No, I'm not wearing red tonight. Ferrari colours, you know?' she grabbed the dress from Macy's hand and put it on her bed.

'Oh yes, Ferrari,' with a focus on the word Ferrari Macy wiggled her eyebrows and she smirked. 'It's obvious you have a thing for Seb, but in the mean time you just kiss random Ferrari drivers?'

Keira picked up the black dress she had brought and thought that one would be more appropriate for tonight. 'I went out with him last race weekend and when we were alone he kissed me,' she grinned as she thought about that moment. 'I mean, I kissed him back, but I didn't start it,' she added to make sure Macy did understand.

'So you like both Seb and Alonso? I hadn't taken you for a polygamist, but whatever floats your boat,' Macy laughed and she nodded appreciatively when Keira showed her the black dress.

'Like is a big word, just little crushes, you know?' she said casually, not wanting to fill in Macy on how much exactly she liked Seb. 'Oh, I forgot, you don't know. As Jenson isn't just a crush, is he?' she shot Macy her best devilish smile.

'We were talking about you!' Macy exclaimed and she tried to hide she was blushing.

'Not anymore, spill it sister. What has happened between the two of you, because Jenson is in on it too,' Keira said while flicking her hair out of her face so she could see her better. 'I want to know the juicy details,' she grinned.

'If you really want to know, during one of Jenson's victory celebration parties last year we did eh, a few things,' Macy began with a face as red as a tomato. 'He had invited me, because we always kept contact although we both moved to a different team. I can remember there was a lot of alcohol and somehow we ended up back in Jenson's hotel room,' she concluded with her hands covering her face.

Keira smiled triumphantly, she knew there had to be more to the story. 'And then?' she asked eagerly, she wanted to know more.

'We had a good time, obviously, but somehow we never ended up in that situation again. I mean, I would like to, but he never gave me an indication that he wanted to repeat that night,' she sighed as she sat down on the bed.

'Well, from what I could see he definitely is interested in you. So I would just go for it and see where it ends up?' Keira said encouragingly as she put on her dress. She turned around so that Macy could help her zip it up and she looked in the mirror to see how she looked.

'You look stunning, I think half the team will want to dance with you,' Macy smiled. 'Other teams will be there as well, so prepare for an eager Spaniard. I've heard stories that he's really forward with his tactics,' she chuckled.

'I can confirm that,' Keira yelled from the bathroom where she had gone to fix her hair and put on some make-up. It was taking a lot less time these days as she didn't had to cover up her bruises anymore, as they were all gone. Only the ones on her chest were still somewhat visible, but her dress would cover that for her.

'So, do you want to repeat what happened or maybe even more?' it was clear that Macy didn't beat around the bush and she was beaming with excitement with the prospect of Keira and Fernando together.