Chapter Three

The walk back to my apartment is fast. I open my front door and Jamie shuts it after him. I place my keys on the little table by the door. I turn and look at Jamie. I can see the hunger in his eyes.

I walk over to him and slide my arms up his chest and around his neck. He bends a little and lifts my body. Naturally I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me through the lounge.

"First on the left" I mutter against his lips. I kiss down his neck and soon my back is met by my mattresss. I look up at Jamie. He kneels down. One knee between my legs and his other knee on the outside. He starts to kiss my jawline and down my neck. Each kiss he leaves on my body, a button on my blouse becomes undone. One by one. I run my hands across his shoulders and to his face. Bringing his lips to mine. I brush my nose against his and look at him.

"Don't fuck around" I mutter

"Oh Baby I won't" He kisses me and moves down to my jeans. The button gets undone and I wriggle them off helping him. I stay still and feel my panties soon follow. Jamie kisses up my legs and slowly parts my legs. He leaves kisses along my inner thigh and bam. He's there. He starts to lick me. There. I can't help but moan out. I reach down and grip his hair. He starts to really work his tongue and I can feel it against my clit. I am building up. Holding it in.

"Fuck Jamie" I moan. He moves his hands onto my waist and keeps me down on the matress, stopping me from moving. He pulls away and unbuckles his belt and pushes both his jeans and boxers down. I sit up and kiss him. I immediately invade his mouth with my tongue. Our tongues dance together. I feel a finger insert me and then another. Fuck. He really knows what he's doing. I throw myself back and bite my lip stopping me from moaning.

"Don't cum baby" I hear Jamie whisper. He pulls his fingers out and leans down. His lips near my ear. He bites my earlobe and I feel him enter me. My arms swing around his neck and slide slowly down his back.

"Slowly.." I mutter. He listens and his thrusts are slow and deep. I moan into his shoulder and bite gently. He starts to pick up his pace. He lets out a deep moan and fuck it made me want him even more. I start to move myself onto him, making him go deeper.

"Quicker Jamie.. Make me cum.." I mutter. I have never spoken like this. He starts to pick up the pace. Our bodies hitting off eachother. I can feel myself building up. Jamie straightens and grabs my thighs. He starts to thrust harder. Fuck. I moan out his name and grip the bed sheets. I finally explode around him. My body feels weak and I hear Jamie groan. He starts to slow his thrusts and finally he pulls out and flops besides me. I lie panting, trying to catch my breath.

"I think that was the best sexual experience I have ever had.." I whisper. I lie on my side and look at him. His hair is stuck to his forehead and I move closer and rest my head on his chest. He slips his hand under me and rests it just under my neck. His fingers start to draw circles on the back.

"I can agree on that" he says. Still catching his breath. With his other hand he reaches down and pulls the duvet up over us. I look up at him and his eyes are closed. His lips are partially open. I lean up and kiss them softly.

Jamies POV

I feel soft lips on mine. I open my eyes and look at Dakota. Her hair is long and hanging just over her breasts. She looks beautiful. I push a lock of hair behind her ear and smile.

"What now?" I ask. She shakes her head and rests her head back on my chest. My breathing steadies and I start to relax.

"Honestly Jamie, that was actually.. the best sex I have ever had. It was so.. sensual and.. loving" I smile at her words and tug at her a little. Her leg slides over mine and her arm rests on my stomach.

"Ow!" Dakota laughs and I look down. "Sorry, didnt think it would hurt"

"You pulling my hairs will most definitely hurt. It is attached to my body" I laugh and watch her. She starts to copy my actions and starts to draw circles on my stomach. I feel at home. Im lost with this girl. I feel young and carefree.

"This wasnt just a one off thing was it?" Dakota asks. She doesn't look up. I manage to sneak a peak and notice her eyes are shut. I start to stroke her hair.

"Well I hope not. Dakota you have really helped today. Just being there and listening to me. Not judging me or questioning me. This wasnt a mistake. I enjoy your company. I love this right now." I hope its enough to ease her. Im then met with big blue eyes and a gorgeous smile. I will never get sick of that.

"I was scared. Scared to message you and scared to meet up today. I thought you might have just moved on because you know the movies are done" I frown "I thought you were happy, at no point did I think I would by lying here with you right now. Its... refreshing. I feel lov-" she stops and looks away.

"Loved?" I finish her sentence and she looks at me again. She nods and brings her hand to her mouth. She starts to chew on her finger nail. I smile and continue to play with her hair.

"Dakota, when we first met I knew we would have a good friendship. The situation we were in. I needed to be protective of you. I needed to know you well in order to understand you and after spending so much time with you and getting to know you I built up this love for you. How could anybody not love you? At first I thought the feelings towards you were just I dont know.. friendly. Then after filming ended, I knew there was something more but I didnt want to hurt anybody." I frown at the memories. I didnt want to hurt Millie or disappoint anybody. Especially my father. I have two children and I had a wife. I had a family. A perfect little family. "I was never going to be a cheat. I thought I was confused at first but then.. the premieres. You looked gorgeous on them all. I got jealous one to many times" she laughs and relaxes. Her finger leaves her lips and she slowly rests her head on me again.

"Maybe we can make this work Dornan. Maybe" I smile and close my eyes. Is this what I want? Do I want this new life with her?