Chapter Thirty One

5 Months Pregnant!

Dakotas POV
Im woken by innocent little giggles. My eyes stay closed and I smile. This is the best way to wake up. I open my eyes and stretch. I look down at my growing bump. Its perfect. Our baby is perfect.

"Go and hide Dulc!" I hear Jamie shout. Dulcie barges into the room. She looks at me and pulls her finger up to her lips. I move my hand and beckon her to come over. She runs and climbs up.

"Hide under Daki" I giggle and she cuddles up right behind me and pulls the duvet over her head

"Daddys coming for you!" Jamie shouts again. Dulcie giggles behind me and goes quiet.

The door opens and Jamie looks at me. I look up at him innocently and look at Elva who is rested on his waist. She just has no clue whats going on.

"Wheres Dulcie ay?" He looks at Elva and pulls her top from her teeth. Shes in this habit of eating everything.

"Dulcie, where are you?" Jamie chuckles and starts to walk around the room, looking in the wardrobe and under the bed.

Elva starts to wriggle and he sets her down on the bed, I lean forward and grab her. She giggles and I pull her into my chest for cuddles. Elva is the more loving one, I think that's because shes younger, Dulcie is none stop hyperactive.

"Where is she?" Jamie looks at me and scratches his head. I shrug and cant help but smile.

"Oh I see... tag team ay?"Jamie bends and grabs the ends of the duvet.

"One. Two. Three." On three he yanks the covers off and Dulcie is lay in a star shape. Shes  not moving but blinking and smiling.

"I see you.." Jamie laughs and I look down at her. She hides her face with her hands.

"Daddy cant see me if i cant see him" Dulcie shouts. I laugh and Jamie grabs her little ankles and pulls her to him.

"Found you princess" He picks her up and kisses her head. She snuggles her little nose into his neck and yawns.

"I know baby, jet lag again ay?" He grabs the duvet and throws it back onto the bed, I straighten it out with my foot and Jamie sits down on the end.

The girls were back in England for a week and have travelled back with Jamie to the US. I feel their pain. Dulcie crawls away from her Dad and lies in his space. She pulls the duvet up to her chin and closes her eyes.

"Let her nap" I smile. Elva is asleep on my chest. Jamie stands and moves round to my side.

"Our bump is beautiful" He smiles and rests his hand ontop of my growing bump. He leans down and kisses it.

"Baby shower soon... gender reveal soon" I giggle, Jamie opted out of hearing about ourbabys gender. So its going to be a surprise for not only our family and friends but for him too.

"Here, Ill put Elva down in her bed. Safe guards on there" Jamie takes Elva from me and disappears from the room. I lie back and look down at Dulcie.

"Whens baby going to be here?" She sits up and kneels and rests her ear on my bump.

"Soon darling" I rest my hand on her head and start to play with her blonde curly hair

"Baby is kicking!" Dulcie smiles and starts to stroke my tummy

"Cmon baby wake up" her lips are pressed against my bump and I cant help but smile.

"I thknk you woke the baby, can you feel them kicking?" I watch as she repeatedly kisses my bump.