Chapter Forty One

Dakotas POV

Its been a week of settling in and getting used to our new home with our little boy. The girls are still away with Amelia, Jamie is frantic about it considering it was meant to be seven days and not eleven.

"Babe, maybe you should calm down.."

"I am calm. Just pissed that she didnt tell me about the extended stay"

"Maybe the girls wanted to stay a little longer with their nan"

"Or maybe those tickets had a completely different date to what I got told"

I look down at my magazine and shake my head. Sometimes Jamie is so hard to speak to, let alone get through too.

"Moody arse" I mutter. I peak up a little and can see him looking right back.

"Excuse me?"

"Im pretty sure you heard"

I look up completely and Jamie starts to walk over to me. With JJ fast asleep on his nap I have this beautiful specimen all to myself.

"Moody arse? Really?" He stands just before me and looks down. I bite my lip and sit back, a giggle escapes my mouth.

"Whats so funny?"

"You."

He leans down and our lips instantly meet. He smells divine. Of him. I move my hand round to the back of his neck as he deepens the kiss. Our tongues collide together, taste eachother. He moves to my neck and I relax back.

"Here?" He murmurs.

"Uh huh"

With no hesitation Jamie undoes the button on my jeans and pulls them down and off. He looks at my black lacy panties and looks up.

"They look familiar."

"Off the set"

His fingers latch the side of my panties and he pulls them down and flings them to the floor with my jeans. He starts to leave kisses down my thigh and starts to kiss up my inner thigh. Shit. He knows my weaknesses. He pushes my thighs wider with his hands and kisses the top of my sex. I shiver and I hear a faint chuckle.

I take a deep breath and I feel Jamies lips on my clit. Holy fuck. I move my hand down to his hair and pull a little. He moves his tongue in a circular motion and I cant help but moan his name. His hand slides up my stomach and onto my boobs. He squeezes and swiftly moves his tongue down between my lips and to my entrance. Fuck. Fuck.

"Jamie"

"Ssh"

His tongue is immediately invading and I squirm and grip the couch. He holds my legs down and continues to lick.

"Jamie.. im gonna c-" before I finish he stands and shakes his head.

"Don't cum." He winks and pulls his zipper down, his shaft springs free and I sit up and sit on the edge of the couch.

I bring my hand up and stroke it back and forth. His head goes back and he makes a little noise. My turn Dornan. I bring it up to my lips and lick the tip before taking him all in. I use my hand to jack off as I suck. He looks down and I feel him grab my hair. I look up innocently and im met with his big blue eyes and a smirk. Dirty Dornan. He pushes his dick further into my mouth. I gag a little but continue to suck. He lets out a groan again and pulls out. He pulls me up by my hands and we walk over to the kitchen counter. Ey?

"Bend over." He breathes

"Here?" I lay my hand on the counter top and he nods.

I do as Im told and I rest my cheek on the surface. I look down and between my legs and see Jamie position himself behind me. He slaps my bum and I feel him move his dick up and down my sex. He rubs it on my clit and I let out a little moan.