Chapter Nineteen

17th March 2017
Jamies POV
Ive never been so happy to be back home in Ireland. Especially on St Patricks day!

"Brother dearest! How are you?" Jess walks over to me as I shut the front door and pulls me in for a hug

"Hey Jess, its been alright. Tiring but good" I hug her back and pull away as she starts to be the annoying big sister and poke my hips.

"Cuppa?" She asks. She heads into the kitchen.

"Id love one, later though! Im shattered" I call through. I grab my suitcase and bag and head upstairs to what would be my old room. Dads house is pretty big and its out of the way. Four bedroomed house. I have the biggest room too. definitely the favourite child. I walk up the stairs one by one and finally get to my door.

I twist the door knob and kick the door open gently with my foot.

"God, thought you'd never turn up." I look up to see Dakota sat on the end of my bed.

"No way.. you travelled out here? We were meant to see eachother sunday!" I drop my bag and let go of my suitcase handle and walk towards her slowly.

"Ive never actually spent St Patricks day with an Irishman and turns out my boyfriend is a hardcore gorgeous irishman" She stands and rests her hands on my jacket.

"Do you think you will be able to keep up?" I ask. I raise my eyebrow and she shakes her head with a smirk.

"Game on Dornan. I will definitely be the one carrying you home." She taps my nose and moves around to the side of the bed. She starts to look in her case.

"How did you know where to go and all that stuff?" I sit on my bed and watch her

"Your Dad invited me over. Picked me up from the airport. You two are so similar." She stops and smiles at me.

"Well he is my Dad. Im so happy you're here baby. Im excited to show you everything and most importantly show you how its really done!" I wink and lie back on the bed. Dakota stands and moves quickly ontop. Straddling me.

"Never underestimate me. Im not weak." She starts to tap on my chest and grins.

"We can't have sex right now.. this bed is squeaky" I move a little and raise my eyebrows as the bed makes a noise.

"Oh well, no sex for us this weekend" She giggles and climbs off of me.

"Shall i wear green?" She continues

"You own a green dress?" I cock my head to the side and watch as she moves around the bedroom

"Well no, could always go and buy one though" she shrugs and is back at her suitcase looking

"Babe, wear anything. You don't need to wear green." I chuckle a little and she visibly relaxes.

"What about this?" She holds up a black dress. Tight fitting I think and I can just imagine her in it. Looking beautiful. I nod and she rewards me with her beautiful smile.

"That dress with black heels. Wow. Im gonna have to watch for others trying to take you." She shakes her head.

"Im only interested in you and only ever will be" she hangs the dress up on my wardrobe and strips down to her bra and panties. Oh fuck.

"Matching lace underwear... thats teasing" I mutter. She looks over and winks at me. Oh she knows what she is doing.

"Like it? Its a set. Comes with the lingerie straps and stockings" she leans against my wardrobe and my does she look gorgeous.

I stand up and make my way over to her. I slip my hands around her waist and my thumb brushes against her bare skin. She looks up into my eyes and I lean down and kiss her. Her hands come up my back and rest on my neck. She deepens the kiss and I feel her hands move down my body to my joggers. She starts to tug gently. She bites my lip and pulls her hands away.