Chapter Thirty Six

Jamies POV
Its been three days since I got the text from Millie. I haven't even told Dakota about it.  A storm isn't even whats coming. Its every single storm you can think of. I know Dakota said no more secrets, this isnt really a secret is it? I just haven't gotten round to telling her. Especially with JJ being home now and it all being slightly hectic.

"What?" She looks up from her book.

"Nothing, Just admiring thats all" I smile and join her on the bed.

"This is the quietest it has been in days." She whispers. She scoots over a little more and rests her head on my shoulder. I watch as she turns the page and continues to read.

"I need to tell you something, well discuss something. Promise me you wont get mad though.." I whisper into her ear. She hums and I relax a little.

"Spit it out Jamie." Her tone is quiet but nerve racking.

"Amelia text me the other day. She wants to take the kids away with her on a holiday with her family" The words leave my mouth and Dakota turns a little and looks up at me.

"Is that bad?" She asks. She pulls a face and confusion washes over her. I don't know.. is it bad?

"I just don't really want them to go. I want them here with us." I cock my head to the side and Dakota folds the top of her page and shuts her book. She moves and sits cross legged infront of me.

"Jamie, You need to understand that you legally dont have full custody of the girls. Its joint, Amelia is allowed to see the kids. You need to work out some schedule of when to have them and stuff." Dakota smiles and I cant help but frown. Amelia agreed to me having the kids full time. I agreed she can see them whenever she wants but taking them miles away from me.

"Yeah but shes travelling miles away from me." I explain. Dakota shakes her head.

"You're miles away from her now. You cant sit there and say no when you are out here in America." Dakota shrugs. She leans over and grabs her water bottle and takes a sip.

"Im not her biggest fan but not letting her see her children is a little harsh Jamie. Even for you." She slams the lid back on the bottle and I jump a little.

"Righr. Fine." I move swiftly off the bed and grab my phone from the set of draws. I send out a text to Amelia and shove the phone into my pocket.

"Your anger needs to simmer a little." Dakota lies back on the bed and watches me. I can see her in the corner of my eye.

"Have we decided where we are living yet?" I ask. I lean against the set of draws and keep my eyes on hers.

"Ireland." She smiles. Her smile reaches her eyes and I know its genuine. She wants to live in Ireland?

"Why?" I ask. It still confuses me

"The countryside bit. We are out of the way and the kids have a big ass garden to play in. They will love it." Dakota sits up

"I don't know why but I feel its not right for us to live there. We could live in London? The countryside bit" I chuckle and Dakota smiles.

"Baby, im happy aslong as Im with you and our kids" she walks towards me and stops inches away from my face.

"You have me." I whisper. She leans up. I go to kiss her but she moves and my lips touch her cheek instead. Ey?

"Nu uh. You need to find us a lovely house in London then. A nice garden." She winks and leans back on my body.

"Do i look like a leaning post?" I ask. She nods and I grab her chin gently and tilt it up so she is looking at me.

"Don't start with your cheek." I lean down and kiss her.