Chapter Sixteen

Dakotas POV
He has done all of this for me. Taken the time out of his day to make this beautiful gesture. He does love me. He does want me and he does see a future with me. I smile at thought of our own child running around and calling for Jamie.

"Jamie, would you want another child.. with well.. me?" I ask. His hand is still playing with my hair.

"Of course I would, our own child. You'll be a brilliant Mummy" He kisses my hair and starts to hum to the song. Its changed, I didnt even notice. Its now My Girl. He's smooth.

"What would you want? A boy or a girl?" I ask. Im intrigued. I like talking about the future with him. Its settling.

"Well I have two girls, a boy would be really nice. A wee boy but healthy will do me" He whispers. Id love a baby boy. I dont know why, the thought of him wanting to be like his daddy and looking like Jamie when he was a kid. It warms my heart.

"How about you? For your first what gender would you want?" He asks. I look up at him and Im met with his gorgeous blue eyes.

"A little boy then a little girl." I giggle. That would be cute. My daughter would have a big brother always looking out for her and they would both have two big sisters.

"A little me? I dont think you could cope baby" he chuckles and I hit his stomach gently. He holds his hand up as if he is surrendering and I shake my head. Playful Jamie.

"I could handle the child, maybe not you" I sit up and throw him a sarcastic look. He sits up and his lips curl into a smirk.

"Oh really? I know one thing you cant handle but love.." he smirks and immediately I know what he means. Dirty Dornan.

"Jamie! That is inappropriate!" I feel myself flush and I know im probably red. Very red.

"Its only me here! I only speak the truth baby." He leans over and plants a sloppy kiss on my lips. Nice. He leans past me and grabs the basket. I forgot about the food.

"What do we have? Im starving" I rub my stomach and watch him.

"We have sandwiches which your mum did for us, strawberries and chocolate sauce, a big pack of pringles, some wine and cupcakes baked my me!" He looks up with a proud smile. Baby did good.

"What would I do without you ay?" I slide my hand up his chest and round his neck. I kiss his lips gently and pull away. I grab the sandwiches and start to eat. My Mum makes killer sandwiches!

"So what made you ask about kids? Is it something you want?" Jamie breaks the silence. I look at him and nod. I cant speak with my mouth full.

"Not yet though right?" He looks at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Given the time, now probably isnt the best is it? With you and the divorce and us not actually you know known to be together." I smile and my heart sinks a little. Id love to try for a baby now but it isnt the right time and Jamie and I havent exactly been together that long.

"When people do find out we are together, the questions and the agro will be annoying" Jamie mutters. He finishes his sandwich and loosens the cap on the wine. He takes a sip from the bottle and rests it against the basket.

"Well, thats something we will deal with then. Right now its all good and we are happy. I understand the situation and like ive said before. You're worth waiting for" I smile and he smiles back. I think he needs reassurance sometimes just like I do.

"I know itll be easier when its all out in the open. No sneaking around and being a secret. I know its hard but baby I promise it wont be for much longer" He looks at me and his eyes look sad. He feels bad? Why?

"Jamie, its fine okay? Im okay and you are okay. We are okay. Im with you arent I? Time will soon tell, im happy with whats going on. Stop panicking you muppet" I giggle and he flicks my ear. Ow.

"Oh that wasnt very nice." I roll my eyes and grab the wine bottle. I take a sip. Its cold and tastes refreshing. Nice choice Dornan.

Jamies POV
Dakotas enjoying the evening and so am I. Relaxing and spending it with the woman I love. I wouldnt change this moment for the world. Itd be nice if the girls were here. They love beaches.

"Nice wine?" I ask. She looks over and nods. She rests it against the basket like I did a few minutes ago.

I look at her and she continues to eat. Shes gorgeous. I love how when she smiles her dimples are prominant. When she frowns the v on her forehead is very visible. I just love everything about her. Most importantly I love that she loves me for me. She accepts everything and understands the situation that we are both in. She could have easily said no and turned me away. I dread to think what I may have done if she did do that.

"Oi, what are you thinking about?" Im brought back down to planet earth.

"Sorry, just about you and how beautiful you are. You are the most beautiful creature I have ever laid my eyes on. Add Dulcie and Elva to that list too, obviously in a different way. I shake my head And chuckle and she smiles at me. That loving smile that gives me butterflies.

Dakota grabs the strawberries and starts to dip them in the chocolate and eat them. Messy git. Its everywhere!

"I know Im a messy eater but this is a messy food choice" she leans over and wipes chocolate on my cheek. Oh its this game is it?

"The cheek on you!" I lean over and manage to get some chocolate on my finger, i wipe it on her face and she gently pushes me away. She stands and carefully leaves the lighted loveheart.

"Its all over you" Shes laughing. That contagious laugh. I chase her and laugh aswell. I manage to catch up and I wrap my arm around her waist and lift her up.

"Jamie!" She screams and is still laughing. Oh yes. She deserves this.

"Say sorry.." I whisper

"Never!" She is still laughing and I can see her wiping her tears. I shake my head and laugh again.

"Suit yourself!" I throw her over my shoulder and walk towards the sea. She starts to hit my back and I feel her grip my shirt.

"Dont you dare Jamie. I mean it" her voice is serious and I know now that I have to do it.

"Let go of my shirt..." I whisper. She grips it tighter. I move my free hand and start to tickle just under her arms and her waist, she laughs and her hands let go. I let go of her and she drops into the water. Whoops!

"Jamie!" She screams as she comes back to surface. I go to run but she catches me pretty quickly and Im brought backwards into the water.

"Tit for tat Dornan." She wraps her arms around me and kisses me softly. I kiss back and immediately open my mouth. Her tongue enters and we make out passionately. I tug at her lip and pull away.

"I love you. So much." I lean my forehead against hers and she nudges her nose against mine.

"I love you too" Her hand grabs my chin and she looks at me, moving my head from side to side so she gets the full profile.

I look past her and see flashing lights. Camera lights.

"Whats wrong?" She turns slightly and is looking at the same thing I am.

"Is that?"

"The paparazzi."