Chapter Thirteen

Jamies POV
I have my arms around Dakotas waist. Shes looking up at me. A massive smile plastered on her face.

"What?" I smile shyly and tilt my head a little

"Just you... Im a lucky girl." She leans up and nudges her nose against mine. My grasp around her gets a little tighter and she giggles.

"Im lucky that my nose isnt bleeding, you hit out pretty hard. Good right hand" I wink and she kisses me softly. I kiss back and she immediately lets my tongue slide into her mouth. I pick her up and her legs naturally wrap around my waist. I move my hands to her bum to support her. Our kiss deepens. Our tongues tangled together. Our mouths not leaving eachothers.

I drop her down onto the bed gently and take the time to catch my breath and admire her. She straightens herself and just looks back at me. Biting her lip she sits up and her hands move to my jeans. She slowly unbuckles my belt. Her eyes not leaving mine. She pulls the belt from the holders on my jeans and drops it onto the floor.

"Whoops." She smirks and gets on her knees, it gives her some more height. She starts to kiss my jawline. I smirk. Ill let her have control for now. I move my head to give her more space. She kisses up my neck and behind my ear.

"I know your game Jamie.." she kisses my ear and moves swiftly to the side. I feel something cold hit my wrist. I look down. No fucking way!

"Oh nono, get me out of that now." I laugh, obviously not sounding serious.

"I think this will be fun... besides Im in a playful mood.." she giggles and im pulled onto the bed and lay down. My left hand is brought up to her lips and she kisses each knuckle. It makes me shiver and I watch. With my other hand I stroke up and down her thigh. Shes still fully dressed.

"You should atleast get undressed, im halfway there.." I mutter. She climbs ontop of me and straddles me. She pulls my tshirt off over my head before She moves the other cuff to my right wrist and locks it. My hands are cuffed to the front. Lucky for me the bed isn't one that you can lock handcuffs on. Least I have that in my favour.

"Patience is a virtue." She winks and she leans down. Starting from behind my ear she starts to kiss down my body. My neck down to my chest and from my chest down to my stomach.

"Dakota" I moan gently. Her eyes widen and she smiles. It isnt an innocent smile, its a hungry smile.

"I just want to touch you" I mutter. She kisses my lips swiftly and finally pulls her blouse off. She stands up carefully, im inbetween her legs. She leans over and her hands are on the wall. Im guessing for balance. She pulls her shorts off and chucks them onto the floor with her blouse. Matching underwear. Fuck.

Dakotas POV
I sit back down, making sure my bum is on his crotch. I want him so badly but having abit of fun first wouldn't harm. I slowly start to grind and he looks at me. He tugs at the handcuffs and rolls his eyes.

"This isnt fair." He whines. I giggle and climb off him. I push his jeans down and his boxers soon follow. Wow. Somebody is happy to see me. I take him into my hand and slowly move up and down. I watch him and his eyes close, his teeth are digging into his lip.

"Is that nice?" I lean over and whisper into his ear. I pick up my pace and I hear him take in some air sharply.

"Fuck Dakota.." I hear the cuffs clank again and I hide my giggle by biting my own lip. I move down and lick his tip. Still watching him, I take him into my mouth. His eyes shoot open and he's watching me. I carry on and struggle to take him all in. I try but gag a little. He stifles a chuckle and continues to watch. I continue to suck and my hands are rested on his thighs. His body slowly thrusts up. Slowly fucking my mouth. Fuck. He hits the back of my throat and I gag again. Before his thrust finishes I pull back and look at him.