Chapter Fourteen

Dakotas POV
I wake and roll over gently and look at the gorgeous sleeping man next to me. He's silent and his lips are parted slightly. I sit up and take this time to snap a picture. I grab my phone from the side of the bed and quickly take a few pictures of Jamie sleeping. He looks so young and beautiful. I immediately set my favourite as my home screen. My lockscreen is of Jamie and I at the first darker premiere.

"Stop staring" he mutters

"Im simply admiring" I prick my arm up and lean my cheek on my hand.

"Most definitely staring" He mutters again. I'll never get tired of hearing that raspy morning voice.

"Am I not allowed to stare?" I giggle and lean down. I kiss his nose and pull back. His hand slides to my waist and he pulls me back down so Im lying just ontop of him.

"Am I not allowed a lie in?" His eyes open and he smiles sweetly up at me. I nuzzle my nose against his and kiss his lips softly, he returns the kiss and im surprised that its just a peck.

"Of course. Its hard to not stare.. you are really gorgeous" I feel my cheeks flush to a red colour and his eyes close again. His lips twitching into a cheeky smile.

"You should look in the mirror, you arent too shabby yourself" He smirks and I gently slap his chest.

"Oh ow.." he laughs again and I cant help but giggle. Playful Jamie is someone you need to be wary of.

"What were you blabbering on about last night anyway?" I lie down and settle. It is early. I dont know why Im awake myself if im completely honest.

"Oh I just asked you to be my girlfriend but you fell asleep so the opportunity is gone now" He whispers. I smile to myself, not moving or looking up.

"Oh damn, maybe next time ay?" Two can play this game Dornan.

"Maybe, think our boat has sailed on now.." I can hear the humour in his voice. I run my nails over his stomach gently and softly dig in. He hisses through his teeth.

"Stop being an ass" I mutter. His eyes open and he tilts my chin up.

"You like my ass dont you?" He licks his lips and tilts his head to the side.

"Sometimes. Depends on the mood im in" I smirk and he leans down. I go to kiss him but he moves so I kiss his cheek.

"Thats being an ass" He whispers into my ear. Thats it. I climb ontop of him quickly and grab his arms. I pin them down onto the bed.

"Jesus! Dakota I wasnt expecting that!" He looks up at me with a shocked look. I know him far too well. He knew that was coming.

"Im sick of your games Mr Dornan. I might have to teach you a lesson or two" I smirk down at him and he is mirroring my look. We are both still naked and I take that opportunity to slowly grind my body against his.

"You do know I am probably a million times stronger than you and I am just letting you win right now.." He moves his body a little and makes us both sway. Hes Trying to toss me off to the side.

"No, im stronger than what I look, you're tens-" before I can even finish He flips me over and holds me in the position I just had him in. Fuck.

"What was that you were going to say?" He says it with a sarcastic tone. Sassy bastard.

"You have me, what are you going to do with me?" I keep my eyes locked on his. He raises his eyebrows and leans down so the tips of our noses touch.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He lets go of my hands and they fall to the side of me. I slide them up his thigh and we keep eye contact. I can feel myself smiling. I nod whilst biting my lip.

"Of course I will." I manage to lean up and kiss his lips sloppily. He kisses back with more passion. His hand running through my hair and his other on my waist.

"As much as Id love too... its 7:30am and I am absolutely shattered" He rolls off me and onto my side of the bed. I turn so Im facing him. I cuddle up to him and he kisses my forehead.

"Get some more sleep baby." I kiss his shoulder and his eyes close. I watch him and I feel my own eyes get heavy. I lie back and swing my arm over my eyes, covering them from the light.
-------------------------------------------------------

"Dakota?" I wake to my mum calling my name. I quickly get out of bed and make my way into the lounge.

"Ssh, gob almighty" I giggle and I take her out onto the balcony.

"Sorry, I thought yous would be awake. Uhm.. darling, I suggest maybe going inside and getting some clothes on" She covers her mouth with her hand and tries to hide her laugh. Shit. I completely forgot I was naked.

"Oh fuck. One minute!" I run back into the lounge and through into the bedroom. I grab Jamies shirt and slide it on and pull on some new and clean panties. May I add they are quite sexy. I walk back out onto the balcony and take the seat next to my Mum.

"Are you happy?" She looks over and pulls her shades up so they rest on her head. I look over and squint. My glasses are inside and I am too lazy to move right now. I use my hand to shield my face.

"Very. He asked me to be his girlfriend last night but I fell asleep, he asked again this morning. I accidentally woke him up" I giggle and my Mum rewards me with a big smile.

"See, I told you he's a good man. You just need to have patience, you know yourself its going to be tricky and complicated because of the situation he is in but... when you love somebody you do anything to be with them and you make sacrifices" She smiles and pulls her shades back down to cover her eyes. She lies back on the deck chair.

"Do you still love Dad?" I ask quietly.

"Of course. Hes the father of you. We have a friendship, a great friendship" She doesnt look at me but speaks confidently. Her and My Dad do have a lovely friendship and a brilliant bond. They don't have any problems when they get other partners neither.

"Dont worry about Amelia okay? Shes a grown up like you two. She will understand. It happens, sometimes marriages dont work out and you just simply fall out of love" I frown at her words. Thats what terrifies me the most about Jamie. He loved Amelia so much, had two children with her and he fell out of love with her. What if one day he no longer loves me?

"Mum thats what Im scared about... what if he falls out of love with me? I mean we have told eachother we love eachother on numerous occasions but..maybe one day he will stop saying it to me and move on" I bring my legs up to my chest and hug them.

Jamies POV
I stand near the doors to the balcony. The curtain hiding my figure. Those words leaving Dakotas mouth have hit home. Hit me in the heart. How can she think Id ever stop loving her? It makes no sense. Its clear shes insecure on the relationship. I can see why. Thinking back to it now, we have said we love eachother on more than one occasion. Mostly through text.

"He knows what he wants Dakota and thats you, you can't help what happens in the future, what ever happens happens and we deal with it then." I nod at Melanies words.

I buckle the belt on my beige shorts and head to the bedroom to find a shirt. I find a white button up shirt and pull that on. I look in the mirror. Oh yeah, kinda forgot I dont have any hair to style at the moment. I slide my phone into my pocket along with the spare key to the bedroom.

I have an idea.