WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW...

You:

Your mom has gotten a new job which requires you and you (sibling) to move away from everything you know. New school, new faces. You love music and dancing, you create your own songs, but are way to nervous to ever share them with anyone. You find that creating choreography to music helps to let out emotions. Even though you don't say anything you low key take pride in your talents

Rap Monster:

His gang and him are really close. He rarely talks to anyone outside of his group unless he has to. He has a tough exterior, but he's a total teddy bear on the inside. Even though he talks to no one other than his group, he is a big people person.

Jimin:

He's the most shy out of the group he loves to dance like you, but will do anything to dance in front of an audience. You'd rather keep quiet. However he creativity in dance is insane.

Jin:

He's like the "father figure" of the group. (AN: Not an actual father lmao) The most polite and loyal. He's a big people person and a bit of a nerd, especially with his dad jokes. Even though Rap Monster is the leader, Jin is the one who keeps everyone in line.

J-Hope:

He's a very light hearted person and never likes to be serious. So, when he does have something serious to say, it's normally very important. Is a very flirty just to see girls reaction usually it's a negative reaction. However, if a girl gives a positive answer back, he will start to freak out like a kid and get sweaty and nervous.

V:

Is a total ladies man, a lot of the girls have a crush on him. However he's very humble about it. He is definitely the clown of the group. He is total best friend material and everyone feels like they could tell him everything. He doesn't like to open up to people, unless your best friends with him, like his gang.

Suga:

Total bad boy of the group. He likes to pull extreme pranks and hit on every girl he can find. He can get very protective over his friends and can get very physical at times. He has a bad temper and the only people that calm him down are his group. (AN: SORRY SUGA BAISES! I NEEDED A BAD BOY!!).

Jungkook:

Loves to draw and paint portraits. He is just like you in a way that he likes the same things. Music and dance is his pride and joy. He will spend days in the practice room working on dances and songs just like you. He is very hesitant when it comes to meeting new people. He feels that the little group he has is enough and there is no need to make new friends just incase they drift apart. It's hard to make new friends when your part of group like BTS. Since he is the youngest he can get away with a lot go things and gets teased when he tries to act mature.

AN: AND NOW THE STORY BEGINS. I decided to make another book, while making another one. So every other week I'll be posting and he same for the book First Impressions. If you haven't read it go check it out. My friend introduced BTS at the beginning of summer. I only listened to like three or more of there songs but have only really REALLY got in it at the beginning of February. I got bored of reading imagines of BTS so I decided to create my own! Please be nice to me because I have very poor grammar. Love you all <3 :)