Graduation Party

How do graduations make people feel....

Excited that you're free from the school life that you were trapped in for so so long. Nervous about the adult life that was to come. But most of all happy.

You did not feel happy...

Your POV... 

Graduation Day. God that came so fast. But hey I get to spend it with my friends! You thought as your mom zipped up your dress. You look into the mirror to see your dress in all it's glory. Seeing made you smile and your mom tear up.

 Seeing made you smile and your mom tear up

(AN: This is the dress you wore.)

"Mom what's wrong?" you said turning over to her trying to clean up her act. "Nothing it's just, you're not a little kid anymore" she let a couple tears fall from her face while she smiled and you pulled her into a great big hug. "I'm glad you decided to come over and let me help you get ready" she smiled. "Well I didn't want the boys to see me just yet."

"So is there anyone in particular you're going with as your date?" your mother said teasing you, you didn't want to tell her. "You'll see him soon. He's coming to pick me up that way you can take picture if you want" you said calmly.

"OHHHH IS IT TAEHYUNG?" your mom yelled. Although she loved all of the Bangtan boys and loves to take care of them. She loved V the most, she tried her hardest not to show it to the other members because she thinks of all of them as her family. She facial expression weakened when she saw your face loo to the ground in sadness. "W-what's wrong?"

You and Taehyung haven't talked to each other since the moving day. Since he confess. You felt terrible, apart of you ached at the though of him. There was a big part of you the wanted say the same thing back to him. But the boys snapped you out of your thoughts before you could say anything. Now neither of you talk to now another and you live with him! 

Breakfast, lunch and dinner has always been the same. where ever you sat at the table he would make sure to keep his distance. You've caught him starring at you with heartache in his eyes. Whenever you caught in the middle of doing that he would quickly look at his plate, licks his lips, still the same sad expression you saw before. It makes you want to cry every time it happens. 

"N-nothing's wrong mom. I'm okay." you said and she headed down stair when the two of you heard a ring at the door. "Jungkook! It's great to see you again!" she yelled from down stairs,  giving you a cue for you to come down stairs.

Jungkook's POV....

I know what I'm doing is wrong. I knew very well that V had serious feelings for her. I just took her away from him like she was a prize to be won, like she was an object. I feel terrible every time I see him looking at her. I can tell she misses him, even when he's around. But I love her too much to let her go.

I took a deep breath before I decided to knock on the door of (Y/N)'s mother. 

"Jungkook! So great to see you again!" her mother answered to the door and pulled me into a hug. "How's the boys? Are they eating?" she said quickly letting go of me. "They're doing great!" I said. I instantly thought about Taehyung and hurt he seemed in his suit watching me leave the house to pick up (Y/N), knowing that he would get to dance with her. "Is she ready?" The minute I asked the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes upon.