A Day Jungkook

Jungkook's POV...

I've been spending around 20 minutes trying to figure out what I should wear. I've changed outfits 4 times now and its staring to stress me out. If it's just a hangout, why am I freaking out like a child at a candy store. I decided to just go with the first outfit I had on in the first place. (AN: It's the outfit thats at the top of the chapter). This one felt more comfortable and safe. I looked Into the mirror and suddenly heard a buzz from my phone. It was a text (Y/N).

(Y/N) <3: Hey! Im sitting in the front of my house, Where are you?

Oh crap I'm late! I grabbed my phone, money and headed out side to go to (Y/N)'s. It was the fastest I've ever ran. The minute I got to her block I ran to the house with a white picket fence, and an arch entrance covered in flowers. I stumbled through the entrance and fell to the ground. I looked up, to see the most beautiful girl I've laid eyes upon. (Y/N). She was wearing a loose burgundy dress, that ended to about her mid thigh and her hair was put in loose curls. "Kookie! what are you doing on the ground?" she laughed and helped me up.

Your POV....

You helped up your friend. As he got up you both ended up really, really close to each other making you blush. "So... where to?" you asked looking to the ground. Jungkook backed up from you and threw his arms in the air. "The FESTIVAL!!!" he sang and grabbed your hand. Pulling further from your house. You laughed at how kid like he was acting.

The festival happened once every year. That's what the group told you. It lasts for about 3 weeks and they were lot of rides to ride, games to play, and good food to eat. You only ever saw pictures, and have always wanted to go. The fact that he remembered was really sweet.

Two of got there and ran to the ticket booth. You pulled out your wallet out of your purse but, he took it away from you. "No! I'm Paying" he teased and held your wallet up in the air.

Jungkook pulled a wad of cash out his pocket and paid for yours and his ticket. You steal your wallet out of the hands of the brown haired boy. "I, could've paid." you pouted. Jungkook pulled you in his arms and hugged you while walking into the entrance. "I, wouldn't have let that happen!" he chuckled as you both went in.

You both got food and decided to head to a game to play. It was a shooting game. You both competed against one another. You ended up losing to your Kookie and he jumped up and down at the fact that he won. The man gave him huge, cute, black dragon which he soon gave to you. "Here. It's your favourite colour!" he handed the giant stuffed dragon over to you and you gave it a giant squeeze. He wrapped an arm around your shoulder and you both decided to head to somewhere else.

Jungkook and you pass by a haunted house, which sparked his excitement. He pulled you to the house but, you refused. "Oh come on! I'll protect you!" he teased and you still refused. "But you wouldn't ever want to leave your little Kookie Monsta alone in a haunted house, now would you?" he questioned innocently and let go of your wrist. He backed away from you and ran to the house entrance. "(Y/N)-ah! COME ON HELP ME!!" he yelled dramatically from the entrance. "Get back over here silly!" you yelled but, he just shrugged and ran in. You chased in after him but he was gone. You travelled deeper and heard a scream which, made you scream as well. "JUNGKOOK!" you screamed and backed up. "COME FIND ME!!" he yelled back.

The house was big and filled with creepy pictures and fog. It was really dark and you could barely see anything. You backed up and hit something making you turn around. It was a locked closet with a giant hole in one of the doors, as big as your head. You stuck your head in and Immediately saw creepy a girl. She bolted right up to the hole and screamed in your face, making you scream as well. You ran away further into the house screaming for the help of Jungkook. You found a corner in the house that didn't look as bad as the rest. You curled up in a ball in the corner. You began to tear up from how scared you were, hiding your face in your knees.

Jungkook's POV.....

I was on the second floor of the haunted house when heard (Y/N) scream for me. All I did was reply jokingly. "COME FIND ME!!" I yelled back. Soon enough I heard more screams from there and I think some crying. Then I heard her scream my name in terror. I just stood in my tracks to see if I could hear anything more. It was silent for a good 10 minutes. For every minute I got more worried.

It got too quiet for my liking and I ran back down the stairs to see (Y/N) hidden in a corner. She was crying and whimpering my name for help. I feel terrible, I probably ruined the rest of the day because of this. She looked so sad like a lost puppy. I ran over to her and picked her up bridal style and took her outside.

I sat her on her feet and cupped her face in my hand. "Hey, hey, it's ok. I'm sorry, I didn't know would get that scared." I said wiping a fallen tear from her face with my thumb. (Y/N) looked up at me and laughed. "I thought you said you were gonna protect me!" she teased and hit me playfully in the shoulder.

"Now it's my turn to pick!!" She yelled jokingly. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me, making me run after her. She looked back at me and all I could do is smile. How could someone be so beautiful... If she only knew. I blushed threw my thoughts.

Your POV....

"Come on!" You laughed and pulled Jungkook closer to your favourite type of ride. The fairest wheel. You both stood in front of it and looked up at the talk structure. "Oh I don't know (Y/N), I'm scared of heights" said Jungkook. You looked at him in shock. Is he really scared of heights.

"Really? Kookie Monsta is afraid?" You teased poking him in his side making him laugh. "Come on, I'll protect you." You teased running to the line for the ride. Leaving Jungkook behind, when you got to the line and acted like a damsel in distress. "JUNGKOOK COME SAVE ME!!" You said dramatically placing a hand on your forehead.

He laughed and headed toward you. "Stop it! People are staring at us." He chuckled. "I don't care who's looking!" You jumped up and down drawing more attention. "Oh (Y/N), what am I going to do with you, huh?" He said wrapping an arm around your shoulder and smacking the other hand on his forehead.

The two of you got on the ride and slowly ended up at top. It decided to stop and it scared both of you. "Sorry guys! Will be starting again soon." The technician said when he came to check out the ride. "Oh god" said Jungkook nervously, sinking in the seat you shared. "It's ok. Things like this happen all the time." You said pulling him back up.

He looked really scared but was trying to hid it. So you cupped his head and placed it on your shoulder. You rested your head on his and stared at the sunset in front of you. "Feel any better?" You asked and he nodded. He sat back up and looked into your eyes. He cupped your face in his hands and moved in closer, close enough you could feel his breath. I-is he about t-to k-kiss me? You thought in shock.

Just as you starting to think about that the ride started again scaring both of you parted without meeting the kiss. The rest of the ride down was really awkward. Neither of you look at one another the whole ride down. By the end of the ride it was already dark out.

"W-we should head back" Jungkook stuttered and you agreed quietly. He walked you home and the whole time you were looking everywhere but Jungkook. He was doing the same, with his hands shyly in his pockets. You got to your front door with him and start to say your goodbye.

"Well I had lots of fun" he said shyly looking up at you. "M-me too! We should hang out more ofte-" you said but was interrupted by a sudden action from him. He grabbed your face and quickly pulled you into a deep kiss. Your eyes widen in shock. What is he doing! What is he doing!!You screamed in your head.

 You became less tense and close you eyes. You put you hands around the back of his neck to deepen the kiss. He slowly brought his hands to wrap around your waist. He quickly pulled away, looking into your eyes. He was smiling like crazy. "Goodnight" he chuckled. "Goodn-" you said still in shock but before you could finish he left. He ran off leaving you at your doorstep.

"WOOOO!" He yelled from a distance. That made you laugh as you entered your house. You ran to you room shutting the door behind you and sinking to the ground. You place two fingers on your lips. What the hell just happened? D-did one of my best friends just k-kiss me? The word best friends rang through your head. Was what I did right?