Flowers and Notes

Your POV...

Getting towards the end of your 1 year break...

It's been really really hard for you. Everyday you get some kind of note from them asking you to come back with a pile of flowers. You rarely go outside anymore because every time one of the boys will catch a glimpse of you and you would have to run back home. Bumping into them in parks is though as well you will see their smiling faces suddenly turn into a concern frown filled with tears as you stand there.

*FLASHBACK TO SOME TIME*

Suga's POV

We were walking through the park near by (Y/N)'s house. We like to take this way to get to her house. We go their almost everyday to give her some flowers and a note to ask her how she is doing. I'd like to talk to her in person but we can't at least until the year is over. 

If it weren't for V and Jungkook being brats over her I would still have my friend. I miss having her around so much. Preforming for our fans has never been the same. Neither has anything else because she use to always be there. 

 I used to hate how much time she spent with us, like where ever we went she was there as well. However now that she's gone, I hate not having her with us. Ugh this is all their fault!

We were walking down the parks path, Jin holding the note and I holding the flowers. I got to pick this time on what kind we got for her. All the boys having picking big extravagant bouquets. I got her a small simple bouquet with simple flowers. I know for a fact that she enjoys the simple things, clearly the rest don't know that. 

I refused to let the other hold the bouquet because I wanted to give it. Well, when I mean give it I mean place on her front porch because no one answers the door. 

We all walked with our heads low not saying a word when I get hit in the shoulder by someone walking by. 

"Hey! Watch where-" I stopped talking as recognized the face that bumped into me. "(Y/N)?" I whimpered as a scared girl stood there frozen starring at us. 

I ran to her and pulled her into the biggest hug I could muster, dropping the flowers as well. She stiffened and did not hug back. I miss seeing my friend so much I don't care about what people were thinking when looking at me. I did not care that I was showing my soft side to everyone. I cried into her shoulder.

"(Y/N) you have no idea how much I missed you!" I manage to let out as I soaked her shoulder with tears of my own. She stepped back and looked at me with no expression. "N-no please don't leave us again" I said picking up my bouquet and gesturing it to her. "P-p-please don't g-go!" I cried even more.

She just ran away. I fell to my knees and yelled "COME BACK!" to her. I did not care who was starring.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Your POV....

"(Y/N) (L/N) GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" yelled your mother and you lazily forced yourself down stairs. Your mother looked furious at you and aggressively pointed to her island counter that was covered in big bouquet of flowers. "what?" you said tiredly. 

"I can't take this anymore! You have done nothing but lock yourself up in your room! My counter is filled with flowers! AND YOU'RE A MESS! I hate to break it to you but you are. I understand wanting some time away but a year really!" she was angry but it didn't faze you. Nothing did anymore. 

"You're moving back" she said. Well I guess somethings do faze you because you were shocked by what she said. 

"I have packed your things and put them in your car now, I can't believe I'm saying this but. Leave" she said. "Is that were all my stuff went! MOM!" you were now complaining. "You're a big girl now stop running to me for protection because that's not my job anymore! Now it's time for you to go!" she said pushing you out the house.  

-

J-hope's POV....

We were all having some fun in the living room. Trying to take our minds off of (Y/N). All the boys have not been the same but, I think effected Suga the most. Not because he loved her in that way or anything. 

Because they were really close and he missed her al lot and has been crying ever since we came across her in the park. He is also very angry at Jungkook and V for apparently "driving her away". Something tells me that that won't be the last time we see her.

All of us missed her dearly but Taehyung was something else. You could hear him every night calling for (Y/N) and crying himself to sleep. He was a mess and is clearly devoted to her. 

Jungkook has somehow taken the highroad no this one. He told me he has come to terms with his feelings and said that he rather have himself hurt than see both (Y/N) and Taehyung hurting.

I'm really proud of him for letting someone else have her, I didn't really really see that coming. 

It took him sometime to get use to the fact of not having her. Hearing him cry at night and during the day was one of the many struggles. But he faced them head on and is he is now able to say that he is okay with how he feels about her because he know they will never change. 

We were  all playing video games when we hear a ring of the doorbell. We were all really confused considering we never get visitors. 

Jungkook voluntarily got up to answer the door with his game controller in hand. The minute the door opened he dropped his game controller, letting it hit hard on the ground. We all watched as we only could see his still body by the door from where we were sitting. He looked like he saw a ghost. 

"Oh my-" he whispered. He sounded like was gonna cry. What is with him?

"(Y?N)?"

AN: Oooooooo cliff hanger!!!! We are so close to 1k oh my god!!! Luv you guys! Tell me what you think?? <3