You've missed your chance honey...

A week after...

Suga's POV.....

(Y?N) hasn't been talking a lot lately. Ever since she met Ami she's been in a mood. All of us are scared of rubbing her the wrong way. Ami doesn't care though, I think there has been some times where she has tried to push (Y/N)'s buttons. Honestly this wasn't my idea, but Jin instead we try and be nice to our new worker. I knew (Y/N) would be mad.

At breakfast we were all sitting down at the table waiting for (Y/N) to get out of her room. Stumbling out she came all dressed up and ready for work. She stopped in her tacks when she saw everyone already sitting and Ami making us breakfast. "I normally make breakfast for the boys" she said annoyingly. I saved her a spot right in between Jimin and I. 

"You've clearly have been working so hard so I wanted to help!" Ami said fake pouting like a baby. "Me making breakfast for them is our thing" she said coldly. "Really well, where have you been the past year than?" she said slyly. All the boys were now looking at (Y/N). Apologizing with our eyes. (Y/N) clearly didn't care, right now she were giving Ami the most intense death stare ever.

She laughed and plated the food. Burnt pancakes, yum. I thought. She gave the first plate to Taehyung. She came really closed to him as she bent down to place it on the table. Purposefully brushing her boobs against his arm. This set(Y/N) off.

"Okay that's it I'm going to work!" she said and pushed out of her seat. "Wait!" said J-hope. "Hope you guys enjoy your black pancakes. I'll see you guys at work" she scoffed and went out the door.

Ami was starring at her in disgust. "See you guys at work? Put what the hell does she do?" she said scrunching her eyebrows. 

"She's our stylist" all of us said in a annoyed tone.

-

Taehyung's POV...

At work.....  

We have a photoshoot today! I'm glad cause that means we get to spend all day with (Y/N)! I'm really glad she's back. Ami will be working in the office for majority of the day and working late so we won't see her all day which more time to hang out together! 

We came in the make up room to see (Y/N), beautiful as ever, setting up our clothes for the shoot. "Hey look who it is!!" said Jin running over to hug her. "Hey" she said chuckling. 

"Yeah sorry about Ami she's never been like that before" I said rubbing my arm that she brushed against. That was really weird uncomfortable. Suga came over and tried to calm her as I saw her mad face start to appear. 

"Yeah don't even talk to me about her! She's such a-" "OKAY!!! That's enough!" Suga said muffling her words, laughing nervously. 

She wrap his hand away "It's true though" she mumbled. 

"Okay well we have a day all together! So let's just forget about her for today" J-hope said and he ran to the speaker to play some music. 

We had a playlist that we shared called The8 (AN: Haha Seventeen reference!). Its was filled with all our favourite songs. W danced around as we waited for (Y/N) to finish our make up. 

One done make up she handed our clothes. Nothing really extreme. This was what we were given to wear.

 This was what we were given to wear