Enough is Enough...

Several concerts later...

Jungkook's POV....

I heard V crying last night. Whenever we are alone in our hotel room we never talk. A part of me misses him. By now we were far away from home. In America actually. We had another three concerts including this one, to complete before we could return home. I never talk to (Y/N) anymore. I try so hard to make her forgive me and the fight I had with V that night but, I can't. She's mine, If I can't have her than I don't know what to do. I love her. I don't care how much it hurts. I love her so much.

Taehyung's POV...

Our tour is almost over and my fight to be with (Y/N) has not changed. She is still avoiding me and all the boys except Jin. The only time we get to see her is when she does our make up. After that she does all she can to make sure is not seen with us. I miss her so much and if she were to ever completely leave my life I don't I would ever be the same. I love her too much not miss her whenever I see her face. I love her.

Your POV....

You cannot wait to leave this tour. Of course you're gonna keep your job as stylist for BTS you just need some time alone. Get away from all the drama, you hated it. When did everything go so wrong so fast.

You headed to the backstage room where lies the boys hat you dreaded seeing so much. Everybody's faces light up when they saw you but, you didn't say hello. They all frowned and let their heads hang down. "Jimin, If you could please-" you said but he already knew the drill. He found a chair and laid back closing his eyes. Soon enough You had almost all the boys make up on, except Jungkook's.

He laid down and did the same as everyone else. "(Y/N)? Where's my clothes again?" asked V innocently. Jungkook sighed annoyed which made you annoyed. "Uh they should be hanging up in the washrooms for you to change into." you replied and continued to apply concealer to the boy's face.

"Um... I can't see it!" he yells back at me from the back at the washrooms. Jungkook getting more and more annoyed at his hyung he stood up in his seat stopping you from continuing his make up. You frowned. "I only see Jin's clothes-" he came in a his voice stop and so did my breath when I felt lips press against your own.

Your face was in utter shock as Jungkook kissed you. However you felt uncomforatble in the arms of the boy you used to admire. You pulled away and you immediately got up to help out V. The two of you search for about a minute until you got called back from Jungkook. You got up and head out until you felt a warm hand grab yours. "I still need her to find my clothes" "Well I need for make ups right now" said Jungkook grabbing a hold of on other hand. They continued to fight over who needed you most until they both started to yell. "Guys can you please stop-" you asked.

"Can't I just have you alone for one goddamn minute!" yells both Jungkook and Taehyung making you want to cry. You tugged off both of your hands away from them. "I'm sorry sir," you said nicely to the manager. "But I can' be here right now," you said and he nodded understandingly. You turned to the two and sighed in frustration.

"Do it yourselves." you said coldly and left the room.

-
You went to your room and grabbed your bag and left. You were in the mood for a walk and some ice cream. Yeah I've cream sounded good at a moment like this. You had so many things on your mind and it made you so mad at what was going on. Ice cream cools the mind was something your mother always said to you went you were having a bad time and give you loads of ice cream.

You went to the store and picked  your favourite flavour. You payed and left to walk down by a small pond they had near by. It was beautiful, like a scene cut out of a movie. Baby ducks were following their mother in the pond which made you smile at how cute they were.

"Can you believe that BTS is here for their tour?!?" said a girl waking by with a friend. "I know right?! I hate that we didn't get tickets. I could have met my husband V!" complained a girl slightly fangirling over the boy you knew so well. It made you smirk and chuckle.

You planned to watch the performance with a friend but, two things made you change your mind. One, they needed you backstage the whole time. Two, after the incident regarding to Jungkook and Taehyung you didn't want to go. But, what about the rest, and Jin. It's not fair to them.

"Uh excuse me girls?" you blurted out. "Yes?" they both said looking at you weirdly. "Uh well I have two ticket to the show. They're really good seats, like they so close they could touch your hands and stuff. You want them?" you asked them politely. You saw their faces light up making you smile as they ran hugged you.

"Oh my goodness thank you so much!!" they screamed. You handed them the tickets from you bag and they ran off with them. It made you realize that they worked so hard to earn such lovely fans like those two. You should support them as a friend regardless. Well, at least for Jin since he's been so supportive of you.

Okay you've made up your mind. You were gonna see them.
-
You entered backstage and received a huge hug from some of the staff, which left you in shock. "Thank god you came back! The boys have been moody ever since you left!"they yelled over the intense music. "Calm down I'm only here for Jin right now!" you replied. "Well can you please try and support all of them? I mean look at them!" a man said a turned you to face the stage.

You could see the boys dancing to a song intensely but, their faces were all so sad. They looked like robots following  instructions. They looked lifeless the minute they finished their dance. They were all clumped up together in their ending poses. You yelled to get their attention, in hopes to save the show and the sad fans. 

They all turned their heads and in a instant a huge smile burst up and on their faces.

Jungkook's POV....

Nothing is ever the same with out (Y/N). I know the boys feel the same way. I felt terrible once she left, feeling sudden guilt as the boys all starred at me. If I said is was sorry we would be so grumpy on stage like we are now. But, I'm not sorry, not at all. I'm gonna do anything for her to be mine. If she can't be mine then she can't be anyone else's.  Just as we finished our song we all heard a hug familiar scream. 

"YOU BOYS!" the person yelled.

We all turned to see..... (Y/N)? Why is she here? I thought smiling. I could see her smirking and waving at us. Us! But it was clear she wasn't there for me. She wanted to be there for the whole group. Why not just me?!?! I frowned.

Taehyung's POV.....

I felt terrible for making her leave. I try not to let jealousy take over me but, it just creeps on me and I never notice until it's over and she's gone. I apologized several times to the disappointed boys for making her leave, again. I feel like an ass. Now it's all my fault that we all look lifeless on stage right now.  However that soon came to end when we all hear a scream from someone that toward over everyone else's. Probably because it was so recognizable. 

"YO BOYS!!" yelled..... (Y/N)?

Was that really her? I walked closer to see and I was right! I can't believe to see us! I don't care that she wasn't there for only me. I knew she supported us and would never leave us hanging. I'm just glad she came. I was so gobsmacked at the fact she came regardless of what happened that I ran off stage and hugged her, picking up and off of the ground. I smile at her smirking at me. I go by her and grab a water bottle and run by her, rubbing her arm on the way back on stage. 

"Sorry guys! I need to get another water bottle!" I lied to the fans and we continued out concert. This time we were all happy and we crushed the performance. All because of her. I love her. 

Thank you (Y/N), I thought.