New School

Your POV...

You were woken up by your mom shaking you to wake up. "(Y/N) wake up your already 15 minutes late!" she yelled and you jumped out of bed. God first day at my school and I'm already late! you thought to yourself. You ran to the bathroom to slap on some make up and to fix your hair. Your makeup was cute and sweet, not too much, you didn't want to look like a total dork. Your hair was put in lose curls that bounced and you walked. You quickly ran over to your room to pick out what you were going to wear. After several minutes of you contemplating on what to wear you finally settled on one outfit that you loved. You wore a white shirt with a black shorts, and to top it off, a pair of black converse.

You had no time eat breakfast, so you ran out the door with your black backpack. Your new school was around 3 blocks away. By this time you were a full 25 minutes late and you had about another 25 left of your first period. You got to your new high school and took a deep breath in and continued to run into the school. Okay (Y/N) you have chemistry first, don't mess this up. you thought to yourself.

Jungkook's POV...

I was sitting with all my friends in chemistry listening to the teacher's lesson. It was the only class I had with the whole gang, well that and drama class. Then, this girl just comes bursting through the door. On the way through the door she drops her books and everyone snickers. I can see Suga just bursting with laughter, V and J-hope were laughing at her as well. Rap Monster just smirked at her and Jimin just stayed quiet. Jin scoffed at us and went over to help the (H/C) girl to her feet.

"Thank you Jin, please go back to your seat." Jin bowed and sat back down. Then the teacher turned to her and asked in a strict tone. "Please explain why you're so late" he said. Her faced turned bright red. "TOMATO!" Suga yelled from the back of the class. J-hope laughed but, the teacher didn't seem too happy. "SUGA ENOUGH!" He yelled and he sat down and rolled his eyes. "I-I uhhhh..." she was shy. Her stutter was cute.

"I'm very sorry sir. I'm new here and I accidentally slept in. I-it won't happen again." She said and bowed. "I'll let it slide because you're new here. Don't let it happen again. Anyways why don't you say a couple things about yourself." She nodded slowly and brushed her hair over her ear and began to speak.

"Hi. My name is (Y/N). I'm from (hometown) and my favourite colour is black and white as you can probably tell" she said referring to her clothes. Those are my favourite colours I thought as I looked at her. "HELLO (Y/N)!" Yelled Taehyung from the back of the room. I couldn't help but, burst into laughter and clap my hands together in amusement. The (H/C) girl laughed as well loosening up just a little bit.

The teacher gave Taehyung the death stare and he sat back down. "You can take a seat right there" he pointed to an empty table and she walked over and sat down. "Hi my name is Jin" he said sitting right across from her. He stuck his hand out and they both shook hands.

Soon enough class was over and we all got up to go to the next one. As we were walking Suga purposefully nudged the (E/C) girl. She ended up dropping everything again and hitting into the side of a desk. "Suga! Come on she's new, cut her some slack!" Rap Monster said and bent down to pick up her books. "Sorry about him, Suga can be a bit over the top" he handed her her books and caught up with us.

Your POV....

Finally, lunch time I'm starving. You clenched your stomach and headed to the cafeteria. Once you got your food you looked for a place to sit and eat. The place was packed and you hadn't made any friends yet. You felt sad and lonely. So you sat in a corner a proceeded to scroll through you phone. It was a good 5 minutes until you realized a dirty blonde boy and a boy with purple hair kneeling in front of you.

"Hey my name is Namjoon but, everyone called my Rap Monster" he said smiling at me. Still, sad you looked over to the dirty blonde. He could tell you were sad and lonely. So, he said "Hey my name is Taehyung but everyone calls me V. Wanna come sit with us?" He asked with a silly face making you laughed. You nodded taking the hand of Rap Monster and having the arm of V over your shoulder.

They lead you to their table. There you saw Jin whom you met before, doing his homework. A boy with light brown hair was teasing him trying to make Jin mess up. Suga glanced at you. "Why the hell is she here?!?" He said, his voice was scary. "Suga sit down! She's our new friend." V said offering a spot beside him. "And my best friend!" He said jokingly. "Best friend? I thought I was you best friend" a sudden voice came up.

You looked over to where the voice came from. A boy with dark brown hair looked up at you and away from his drawing. His bangs with just barely covering his eyes which were a gorgeous shade of brown. He was wearing a long, white shirt with black ripped jeans. He was so incredibly handsome.

"I'm not too sure you're allowed to steal my best friend." He said in a joking tone. "Too late! Now I have two best friends!" V said squeezing you. you laugh, "I barely know you!" He was till squeezing you. "Well, we'll get to know each other bestie!" He said finally letting go.

"Hey there pretty thing. My name is J-hope. How about we get to know each other" he said smirking at you. Ew no thanks. That was a terrible pick up line you thought and scrunched your nose. "Sure! Let's get to know each other as friends!" you said hoping that would make him shut up. It did. All the boys were laughing at him. "You're too cute!" V said.

The rest of the school day passes and you walk out of your last class. Waiting for you at you locker is the same boy that hit on you at lunch. J-hope. Why does he even try? I can't tell if he's being sarcastic or serious. You giggled and let the scene play out by the lockers. "Hey there that looks heavy can I hold it for you." you was shocked at his answer you were expecting some stupid pick up line. You nodded and he came over and grabbed your hand. There it is you thought and laughed harder than ever. "Let's out tonight. Does 6 sound good?" he tried to say smoothly. I wonder how he would react if said yes you thought.

"Oh my god, like totally! Where to?" you said sarcastically. J-hope took a step back confused. "Re-really?" he stuttered. A boy came up behind him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "Oh common J-hope do you really believe in her? She's being sarcastic" he scoffed and flipped my books out of your hands and onto the ground. First, day here and you already got yourself a bully. This peached hair boy had been bothering you all day and you have had enough of it.

"Can you stop it?!" you said pushing him slightly. He got angered by the action you just did and he pushed you back but harder. You hit the lockers hard and fell to the ground. Scrapping your hand on something sharp on the way down.  

"Suga!" I heard your 'new best friend' yelling from down the hall and ran to come and help you up. Shortly Rap Monster, jin and Jimin came too. "Can you even go one day without having to hurt someone" Jimin calmly said backing Suga away from you.

"I'm fine, thank you." you said and walked over to where your books fell. "Hey what happened here? Why is V yelling?" a handsome boy came running over. His dark brown bangs falling in front of his face and him sweeping it to the side. It was Jungkook. "Suga pushed (Y/N) over!" Taehyung whined. "(Y/N) is it? What an ugly name." Suga scoffed, Jin and Jimin trying to calm down. "Shut up. (Y/N) is a gorgeous name" Jungkook said and looked over at you, you stared to blush.

You bent down to pick up your books and he did the same. He noticed something though. He grabbed your hand and stood back put with it and said, "Oh my god, your bleeding like crazy". Rap monster punched Suga lightly in the side. This beautiful boy in front of you took out a red bandana that was hanging in his back pocket and wrapped it around your wound.

"Does that feel any better?" he asked making my face turn red again. He was so sweet. "You guys are so cute!" Rap monster said. Him and Jimin pushed the two of you closer. This way your hands were passed against his. All he did was laugh and start to blush harder than ever.

"We're all hanging out after school, wanna come?" Namjoon asked. "I don't think that's a good-" you interrupted Jungkook as he was sounded a bit nervous. "That's okay, maybe some other time." They nodded and left for home. "Cya (Y/N)!" V said and gave me a side hug. "I wasn't joking when I said I wanted to be best friends." "Come on V!" J-hope yelled after him and ran to catch put with them leaving you at your locker. I think I just found my group you thought.

AN: SORRY FOR MAKING SUGA A JERK!! HE WILL GET BETTER I SWEAR!!