The Offer

(AN: I know they're not the same age but let's just imagine please!?!)

*3 months later*

Your POV....

It was getting closer to the end of the school year. This year you were all graduating! no more high school, no more nerds, no more cool kids. You were happy, except one thing. You haven't pick a school you would want to go to after this. You didn't know what you wanted to do with your life but, you knew one thing for sure is that you don't want to lose BTS as your friends. They mean the world to you and the fact of not seeing them anymore because of your school and their concerts and interviews made you sad. 

I was lunch time and you and the boys were all heading out of class. "Hey let's go out for lunch!" Jin suggested and the rest agreed, you weren't sure though. "Is that even aloud?" you asked. You didn't know you could leave school for lunch. "Since when were you the teacher's pet?" Suga chuckled and nudged your shoulder. You pouted at that. "I AM NOT!" you whined. 

All the boys laughed at you, you didn't like being called that. "Come on we are going out for lunch class president" J-hope teasingly said at you which made you even more mad. "STOP CALLING ME THAT!" you yelled. They were now on the ground laughing. "Come on let's go for lunch!" you said coldly facing your back to them and leaving them behind. 

They tried to catch up with you and when they did you teasingly refused to look at them. "We're sorry (Y/N)-ie!" Namjoon tried to turn you but, you flinched him away. You continued to walk at V grabbed at you leg, clinging on to it like a koala. "(Y/N)-ie! PLEASE DON'T BE MAD!" he said like a child. 

You dragged him along for a awhile with the boy laughing like crazy. You finally got the school doors and gave up being mad. "Okay okay! I'm not mad!" you said struggling to turn around. You thought if you said you weren't mad he would let go but he didn't. "Baby V you can let go now" you chuckled as you ruffled his hair. He got back up blushing like crazy.

"Where are we going?" you asked, Jungkook grabbed your wrist and pulled you outside along with the rest. "We already have something planned!" said Jimin and the boys were giggling. "What's going on?" you asked. "Oh nothing" Jungkook said innocently. 

You stayed quiet the rest of the boys and you walked to the place they planned to go to. You could see the boys were happier than usual. What is with these guys

You got to a fancy restaurant that look way to expensive for your wallet. 

"Guys I just thought were going to a take out place or something, I can't pay this" you said worried, Suga came over and rapped an arm around your shoulder. "Don't worry the manager is going to pay for everything" he said cooly but, the minute he realized what came out of his mouth he covered it in shock. "SUGA!" Jungkook yelled as he hit him. 

"What is the manger doing-" and before you could finish your sentence your mouth was covered by your friend Jungkook. "Nothing!" he sang as the 8 of you entered the restaurant and went to a private room so you wouldn't be bothered. 

There you saw PD Nim sitting and waiting for all of you. "What's going on?!" you said, your voice was muffled by Jungkook's hand still covering your mouth. "Thank you boys, Let's eat!" he said softly and referred to a huge amount of food siting in front of you. You sat down slowly and hesitantly between Taehyung and Jungkook. 

During the whole time the boys were exchanging really happy looks. What the hell is going on?!?! You hastily put down your chopsticks and napkin and look at the boys annoyed. 

"Okay! Enough is enough! Will someone please tell me what's going on?" you were getting more desperate to figure what was going on. "Have you been accepted into any schools yet?" Jin asked and you frowned. "No I haven't even given any forms out yet. I don't think I'm gonna go to any school. Plus I don't wanna leave you guys! But don't change the subject!" you said and they grew even happier when they heard what you said. 

"Well we've all been thinking a lot and the boys have something to ask you" PD Nim said looking at the boy squirming in their seats. "You've done such a good job with helping us out lately behind the scenes" said Jimin. 

"With our hair," said Suga. "Our make up," said Jin making a cute face. "And our style!" said J-hope taking a spin and begins to act like a model which makes you laugh. "We realized that after this school year ends we wouldn't be able to see you anymore" said Jungkook sadly. "Yeah and losing you is the last we want to happen" said Taehyung softly placing a hand on your shoulder. 

"So, in conclusion we wanted, to MAKE YOU OUR OFFICIAL STYLIST!" Namjoon yelled and they all jumped up happy. "No are you serious!" you screamed you were so happy. "Okay, okay everyone sit down" said PD Nim laughing. You all sit down.

"(Y/N), this an offer we are willing to give you. If you say yes, you will be doing all the boys makeup hair and picking their outfits. All in all just making them look good. It pays ver very well. More than normal stylists because well, yo have to deal with them. You would be with us at concerts and photoshoots and tours. Basically travelling the world with them, they said that they wouldn't leave your side. If you say yes our firs tour will be after you guy graduate. You do have to do it you don't want to, we will understand." he said softly. 

"Are you kidding me? I'D LOVE TO!" you scream and the boy screamed with you. They ran over and all gave you and big hugs hug. Jungkook hugged you separately from everyone else. Swinging you around. 

After school, you walk home with Taehyung as usual. He was so happy, he would not stop rambling on about where we are going to go and what we're going to see on their next tour coming up. "V, I still have to tell my mom remember?" you said laughing. "We're graduating! We're adults now! You should be able to make your own decisions. "She'll say yes I know for sure, I just want to tell her that I'll be okay. Okay?" you said and ruffled his hair. 

"Well we better get you home then" he said going into a position, ready for a piggy back. You hopped on his back and he ran you home. 

You told your mom the new and of course as you already knew she was so happy about it. You told her that you have to leave for their tour 3 day after the graduation which was 2 weeks away. You reassured her saying that you'll call her every weekend to update her on how you were feeling.

2 weeks, god that soon. You were nervous but could not be happier with your life at the moment.