The dancer and singer

Your POV.....

You decide to go to school early and take up the offer the gym teacher gave you.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey there (Y/N) so I heard you're new here, tell us a bit about yourself." said the gym teacher. "O-okay" you said and got up in front of the class. "Well, I'm from (hometown), and my favourite food is ice cream. I love to dance and sing as well " you said confidently.

You been introducing yourself all day so you got used to it. By the end of class your gym teacher called you over and you did what you were told. "Hey the gym is open very early in the morning if you need to practice your dancing and singing. No one ever comes except two boys but, they rarely go." He said.

"Thank you sir I will keep that in mind." You bowed and continued with your day

*FLASHBACK*

You hadn't gone there since he told it you, which was about a month ago. It was getting harder, and harder to practice at home your (sibling) would not stop bothering you. You were at the end of your rope and needed space to practice so you took his offer.

You put your hair in a beautiful bun that you were quiet proud of. It was the perfect messy bun that had two little stands of hair that fell out by your ear. You put on a red shirt showed your stomach if you lifted your arms. Hopefully you wouldn't get dress coded for it. To top it off you wore your black, ripped skinny jeans. You looked a bit of a badass which made you smile.

You walked into school, it was literally like a ghost town in there. Probably because it was really really early. It was still a bit dark outside. You walked into the gym and threw your bag to the side. Put you guitar case down. You started to play a song on you phone.

It was very deep song, not like the hip-hop songs your normally listen to. You wanted to create choreography to go with it because it was such a pretty song. You placed your phone down and began to dance around gracefully.

Jungkook's POV....

I can't stop thinking about the new girl. (Y/N), what a beautiful name. I wonder if she knows our group is BTS or not. Normally if we ever try to make friends, they always fangirl too much or treat us like royalty. I hate it. I want a friend to treat me like a normal person, so far she's done that.

Taehyung and I decided to practice some of our dances in the gym early in the morning. It's always open then and since it's open really really really early no one ever comes. It's a perfect place to practice.

Taehyung's POV.....

"Hey you ready?" Jungkook asked and I nodded. I brought my backpack and headed to school with him. I tried to dress casual yet, the best I can. I really wanted to impress (Y/N). I really like her, she's different from the other girls. Truth is, I have a been thinking about her nonstop. I try to act cool around her but, she makes me so nervous. No girl has ever made me do that. Yet (Y/N) has.

As we got closer and closer to the gym, we both started to hear music. We slowly walked to the door only to see a girl twirling and dancing across the gym. It was (Y/N). Her body swayed beautifully to the sound of the music. She looked gorgeous.

Jungkook shared a look of astonishment. She's so talented I thought. The dance ended and she ended sitting on the ground crunched into a ball. "Wow. That was amazing" Jungkook says and starts to clap his hands. She jumps to sound of his voice, frightened almost because she didn't know we were watching. "Um I'm gonna to go the washroom" I said pointing to the hallway. I had to make sure I looked good. God I only met her a month ago and I'm already going crazy you thought.

Jungkook's POV.....

After Taehyung went to the washroom I decided to set the music on the other side of the room. (Y/N) stop dancing of course, instead she was taking notes of her movement during the dance. I played one of our past songs and did the dance to it as a warm up.

I felt (Y/N)'s eyes on me making me blush. One I finished I saw her sitting on the ground clapping. "Wow your really good!" She said. "Thanks, your good as well. What's your favourite style of dance?" I said getting closer to her. "Hip-hop. But it's fun to do slow dances with more emotion as well." I nodded. "I've done any duets with anyone in dance though. I guess you could say that's my weakness." she said shrugging.

"Wait so you've never done a dance with a partner?" I laughed. "Nope" "Do you know how to waltz?" I blurted out. Why did I say that?!? I thought. "I've heard of it. But I've always been to nervous to try it with anyone." she said. "Well, it's about time you learned." I grabbed her hand helping her up and lead her to the space were I set up the music.

Your POV.....

Jungkook helped you to your feet and turned on a waltz song. He suddenly grabbed your right arm and signalled for you to wrap it around his neck. With his left hand he found yours and interlocked both of you diners together. Finally with him last arm, he wrapped it around your waist. He pulled you in tight, pressing his chest against yours. This made you blush harder than ever.

"Ok so..... you want our feet to go nicely along with the beat." he said. He started humming to the beat of the music and the two of you start to gracefully moved around the room. "There you go, you go it" he said making you giggle. He let go off your hand making you twirl out then twirl back in. This time not in the same as you were before.

This time both of you hand were tightly crossed against you his were wrapped around your waist behind you. His head rested behind your shoulder and he whispered. "Now all we have to do is sway together until I spin you out again. Then you go back to the beginning."

He said. You could feel his breath on you neck making you tingle. "Oh sorry am I interrupting?" I hear and voice come the behind me and Jungkook let go of me and we not he turned around. His voice sounded slightly iterated.

Taehyung's POV.....

Seeing them dancing together made me really angry. I should've been the one dancing with her. I decided to change the subject. I saw a guitar case in the corner and went over to it. I unzipped it, grabbed the guitar and started to play. I started to sing and signalled for her to sing with me. We both harmonised. Her voice is perfect I thought. (Y/N) looked at me with a huge smile on her face. I got her attention.

"Do you play?" I asked handing her her guitar. "A bit. I don't know much songs though, I normally use it to create my own." she said and sat down with the guitar. "Ohhhh you make originals?" I said squealing like a kid and sat down in front of her. Jungkook just stood there with his hands in his pockets.

"Yes but you am can't listen to them." she said and I pouted. "Maybe some other time baby V, some other time" she said and ruffled my hair. She calls me baby V all the time. Normally when I'm acting like a child. It makes me feel special though because I'm the only one with a name made by her. Well everyone except Jungkook, she calls him Kookie Monsta.

We got ready to leave but, before (Y/N) could leave I hugged her from behind. "You're a beautiful dancer" I said and whispered into her ear. I could feel her face flush. That was too cheesy V what are you doing! I complained in my head. Why can't I have her to myself I thought.

Jungkook's POV.....

That bells rings for school to start and we all pack up our things and head to class. Before (Y/N) could leave I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me. "I had fun dancing with you." I said and let her go to class. V and her something special though which makes me mad, and makes me want her more. Why can't she just be mine?!? I thought.