Moving Day

Your POV...

Since you were handed the best job ever you needed to pack and move. You didn't actually have to move but the boy said that they wanted you to live with them. You didn't really have a choice considering they wouldn't take no for an answer. You were still happy about it because they were your best friends and they weren't uncomfortable with it. They offered a room in their apartment that was always empty, which you gladly accepted.

The boy were coming over two help you with your stuff. Moving out of your home felt weird. Their apartment was far away from your house, you would have to take a long boring bus ride to get there and back. It felt like your life as a teenager was quickly disappearing infant of you eyes as you stepped into adulthood.

You got to your closet and picked a outfit to wear. Nothing to special, just some clothes to get you through the day. You wore some black ripped overall shorts. You let one of the straps fall to your back letting the flap of the overall lean forward. You wore a dark green shirt and tube socks with black strips up your knees. Top of it off you put on your black converse and put your hair in a tight messy bun.

You thought you looked super cute as you twirled in the mirror. The strap that was free hit you in the chest just as you heard a ring at the door. It's probably the boys. You stumbled down the stairs to see them staring at me with big smiles as I opened the door.

Taehyung POV....

We were getting ready to go see (Y/N). She has been driving my life like crazy this year. Normally I'm up front with my feelings, but she does something to me I can't describe.

"YO! V!" yells Suga across the room. I finally snapped out of my gaze, not realizing I wasn't paying attention.

"You coming? Or are you just gonna sit there and think about (Y/N) for the rest of your life?" laughed J-hope and he helped me up.

I told J-hope and Suga a while ago about how I felt towards (Y/N). I told not to tell anyone in fear that she will find out. I've gotten more close to them through (Y/N). Planning ways I could confess to her. I've never seen the romantic side of the two, I liked it. Everything for was going great, until I got new from the two.

*FLACHBACK*

"Hey, uh V? We need to tell you something" said J-hope as they both sat at the edge of my bed. I was in my pyjamas and on my computer. It grew very quiet as the boy looked at each other. "what is it? You didn't kill someone did you?" I said laughing. It was still quiet, I was getting more desperate to find out what was going on. Oblivious to how their faces looked down, knowing that I wasn't going to like what they were about to say. "Guys, what's going o-" I was quickly interrupted.

"Jungkook has feeling for her as well" said J-hope.

"What? H-he knows?"

"Yeah and we have no idea he knew! We never said anything! We just over heard a conversation he was having with the rest of the boys. He's planning a way to steal you from her. The rest of the boy are on his side on this." said Suga. "He has deep feelings for (Y/N)."

"So do I!" I whined. I grew more angry. Jungkook and I were so close, inseparable. I can't believe him! "I know him very well he wouldn't do this kind of thing. Knowing him he would come up to me and act mature about. But he isn't! This isn't like him" J-hope complained. "It's fine" I shot out. The boys looked at me confused. I smiled painfully at them. "So what? He doesn't love her as much or at all like I do. (Y/N) will know that when the time comes" I looked down.

*END FLASHBACK*

Since then my relationship with Jungkook hasn't been the same. Hopefully (Y/N) will see that my love for her is far more stronger then his.