Let her go!

No ones POV....

"Y/N!!!!" all the boys screamed when they saw you get knocked out cold and fall onto the ground. Ami gave an evil chuckle at the boys reactions. Y/N's blood running slowly. Ami look at the boys all crying in silence as they watched you, unconscious.

 Ami wiped up her blood from her wounds with several towels and then looked at the boys again. None of them dared to look at her. Ami slowly walked up with the blood soaked towels and placed each one on the boys lap. One by one, as they each earned a towel, they started to cry loudly looking at it. 

"S-she's hurting them sir, please come quickly..." they all heard a little whisper and all went quiet. A young woman, small and fragile was looking at the sight in shock, holding her phone to her ear. Ami looked at her and immediately got scared. Especially when the police came a few moments later.

"I-I..." Ami tried to fight back the police as they handcuffed her and dragged her out. The young woman ran and untied each of the BTS members one my one. Without thinking all of them ran to Y/N. "C-can you call an ambulance please miss?" Jimin asked through tears. 

V was looking down at her, cupping Y/N's face in his shaky hands and kissed her forehead softly. He was crying softly "P-please w-wake up..." he cried, resting his face on her shoulder as she was being held up by Jungkook and Suga.

Jungkook was crying loudly and so were the rest of the boys as they watched her get taken away by the ambulance. They followed the men that were taking her all the way to the hospital...

-

No one's POV...

All the boys quickly got bandaged up and were told that they could go home but they all refused. They wanted to Y/N. She took most of the hits and was more hurt then any of them. So they sat in the guest room and waited. waited until they could go and see their beloved friends again.

Time had passed and it was 1:15 am. They still were all gathered in the waiting room. 

Jin, worried beyond belief, this girl meant a lot to her in a sense that he thought of her as a little  sister.  Times when she felt sad on the tour kept flooding back in his head as slept.

Jimin, had no real connection like the others but was just as concerned for the safety of Y/N as anyone else. Maybe even more because of how worried he normally gets.

JHope was crying into Namjoon's shoulder as he calmed Jhope as much as he could. Namjoon didn't cry because he didn't want them to see their leader cry and have them even more worried than before.

Jungkook and V  were both crying in a space where they could both be alone. All past memories of their beloved girl were clogging up their minds and making them suffer even more. They both missed her so much.

Suga was reacting differently from everyone else. He didn't cry, or have a look of worry on his face. He looked, calm as he starred out the window at rain hitting the ground. All the boys were confused by his reaction in this terrible situation. No one knew how he was actually feeling on the inside...

Suga had just watched his best friend get beat up until she could barely breath. For all he knows she could be dead.

a nurse came in and knocked on the door of the waiting room, making everything go silent. "If you all would like to see her she is available" she said faintly and they all stood up wanting to leave the room but the nurse had more to say.

"She, is having some trouble remembering though... so please be careful around her" she said and they all nodded before quickly making their way to Y/N's room.

-

Your POV...

You were sitting up in your bed when a bunch of random men ran into your room. You immediately start to worry when they frowned at your reaction. "Y/N! Oh we missed you so much!" cried one of the men. 

"W-who are you guys?!?!" you said scared and confused. They looked at you as id you were their most prized possession but then lost you. "Y-You don't remember?" said a different two mean already drenched in tears. You shook your head saying that you don't remember a thing.

AN: HEY GUYS SORRY!! Things have been making it really hard for me to write on a day to day bases. And I'm sad to say this book it ENDED!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! THANK YOU FOR 3K OMG!

HOWEVER! My summer will be very busy so I won't be able to write but there WILL BE a following book to this so stay tuned!!!