Leave now.... Please

Your POV....

Finally all the shows are over! However we still are staying for another week. Just for shopping and such. Everyone has been so awkward with each other since Jungkook, Taehyung and on had a little moment. Regardless all of you guys are determined to forget about it and hang out together otherwise. 

All at the front of a big shopping mall all of you stare at it in awe. Being the first to snap out of gaze you grab the hand of J-hope and Suga. Which cause them to grab the rest of the boys's hands creating a chain of people. All of them laughing at you and how excited you were to go shopping. 

-

You guys got some food and went window shopping. Stopping in front of a window that had a beautiful summer dress perfect for the wether back home. All the boys walked by you except V. He stopped beside you and watch you eye the dress.

"You like it?" he chuckled, scaring you because you didn't notice him there. 

"Huh? What? Uh yeah a bit. It looks perfect for home." you blushed and rubbed the back of your neck. He smile at you through the reflection of the window. He casually started to whistle catching your attention, then suddenly booking it into the store. By this time the boys were far away so you ran in after him. 

You searched for him, until you found him talking to the lady at the till asking about the dress. The young lady bowed at V and headed in the back, probably to look for the sundress you liked. You quickly ran up to him and harshly whispered at him. "What are you doing?!?!" you said which made him chuckle. 

"Getting you the dress" he mimicked back. The lady came out of the back with the dress in a bag and V handed her the money and gave it to you. The two of you headed out of the store and you rummaged through the bag to find what size he bought. "How did you know?" you asked chuckling. He knew that you were talking about her size. "Lucky guess" he said giving you a glance as the two of you walked to catch up with the boys. 

They were looking for the two of you like crazy worried that you guys were kidnapped.

"Where the hell were you guys?" Namjoon asked frustrated. "I was get (Y/N)-ie a dress she really wanted!" he said smiling and putting an arm around you. You felt sill so you decided to act cute and silly with him. You jumped on his back, hugging him for behind, acting really cute. "Thank you oppa!" you said and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Okay maybe that was a little to much.

"O-oppa?" you heard a voice shaking and you immediately look at Jungkook staring at you clearly in pain. 

-

You guys had continued your day together and are now back in your own hotel room. Well except Jin wasn't with you he was with Namjoon and Jimin. You were fine though because you needed some rest anyways from walking around all day. 

You hear giant bangs on the door, clearly someone wanted in. You quickly opened the door to Jungkook standing there. He was clearly in pain. His eyes were all puffy and red. Tears were still spilling from his eyes and he let them. He was all tensed up which scared you but, he still stood there starring at you. "A-are you-" but before you could finish he stormed in your room and you closed the door. 

"Leave" he said. His voice was shaky and cold, tears were now streaming down his face. "What?" you said, why is he like this. "Please don't make this any harder than it needs to be." He said. "Making what harder than it needs to be." you said as he went to your suitcase to pack it up. "Hey stop it!" you yelled and grabbed a hold of his wrist but he just flung you away. "Let go of me!" He yelled back as you guys were fighting at each other. Him trying to get at your luggage and you trying to stop him. "Not until you tell me what the hell is going on! Not until you tell-" you now yelling so loudly that you were so close to screaming. Tears now threatening to leave you eyes as well. 

"I LOVE YOU THAT'S WHY!" he screamed now throwing you back. "I LOVE YOU SO GOD DAMN MUCH! I DON'T HOW MUCH YOU HATE IT! I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH TAEHYUNG HATES IT! I DON'T CARE IF THE BOYS HATE IT! IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU THAN NO ONE ELSE CAN!" he yelled making you jump and cry. He bent down and zipped up your luggage and bringing it with him. He came up close to you and pulled you in. Harshly crashing his lips against yours. His lips desperate for you one last time. He pulled away. "I know it's selfish of me but, I can't bare to look at you in your eyes if I know I can't have you to myself so here" he hands you a ticket. You cry even more than ever. 

"Jungkook... no-" you were now struggling to talk from the amount of tears leaving your very own face. "I don't care if it's Ideal leave now.... please" he pushed you away with your suitcase and ticket and you ran out the door. He fell to his knees and began to cry so loudly that the boys came running in. 

"What's a happened what's wrong?" J-hope was yelling running to his friend. "She's gone" Jin said looking at where her stuff once laid. Taehyung being the first to run out of the room followed by the rest except Jungkook, they ran to the lobby.

They ran out the front doors to see you stepping in a cab and driving away. All eyes followed the car as it drove further away. "We lost her again" Taehyung said falling to his knees as well. Tear slowly and calmly falling down his face. It felt like deja-vous from the graduation party. The boys  helped him up and headed back into the hotel with heads hanging low. 

"I missed he already" Suga pouted. "Funny how I used to hate her so god damn much and always wanted her to leave us alone but now, I never want her to leave our side" he chuckled and wrapped an arm around V. "and yet we let her go.... again" said V.

AN: YO! WASSUP! Sorry that was aggressive :\ ANYWHO! We got over 500 readers! YAY!! I know to you guys it's probably not that much but it means a lot to me! Keep reading and tell me if you enjoy this book! Hopefully we can get 1k! probably not but still! It's worth a shot! THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT! ily guy <3