The dreams....

A good four months later...

Taehyung's POV....

*IN A DREAM*

"YOU ASS I TOLD YOU HE'S MINE!!" yelled a girl in red hair.

I was tied up to a chair as I watched the girl I loved get beat. Her lip began to bleed. The rope was getting tighter around my legs and body the more I tried to stop Ami. The duck tape around my mouth muffled my screams for help. Tears streaming down my face as I had to sit and watch (Y/N) go through so much pain. But, she did not give in to her, that's (Y/N) for ya. Always so stubborn.

"He's not anyone's, stop talking about him like he's property" she struggled saying it. "You bi-" she stop talking a punched her so her it knocked her out. I jumped in my seat trying to run to her but falling back in my chair as the rope got tighter. So tight that I could barely breath.

The corner of (Y/N)'s eye was bleeding a lot. Ami had literally beaten her. She took a glance at me then starring a (Y/N). Tears were falling from my eyes and my cries muffled. She looked at her once again. Ami wiped a huge patch of blood off of (Y/N) and walked slowly towards me.

She sat on my lap, whispered in my ear.

"You would never leave me. Would you? I would hate for that to happen" she sighed and smeared the blood down the side of my face.

"Wake up baby V. BabyV!"

*END OF DREAM*

(Y/N) was shaking me until I woke up screaming and crying.

"V what happened?" she said. I immediately pull her into a tight hug. She falls on me a bit taken back by what had just happened. 

"Oh thank god you're okay!" I said squeezing her tight and never letting her go. "I-it's 2am in the morning. I heard you screaming and it woke me up so I came to check up on you. You looked so scared. Crying like crazy are you okay?" she said and I pulled her in beside me in bed. No makeup was on her, she still looked beautiful and it drives me crazy.

I snuggled up next her. "I'm okay as long as I'm with you" I said and got up to hover over her her. Now, above her I smile as she blushed. I dove into her lips for a kiss. Instantly our lips melted into one another. I was perfect, I was so desperate for her lips ever since she came back home. 

She put her hands on the back of my neck to deepen the kiss and I  wrapped my arms around her waist to pull her close to me. She smelt lovely, I could kiss her all day if I could. 

She broke the kiss to get a better look at me. I made a silly face and made her blush. I grave in an landed on top of (Y/N), she had pulled me into a hug. I moved of of her so I could hug her back. We stayed like that for a while until I started to hear light snores coming from (Y/N). 

I looked at her, she had fallen asleep. I chuckled as I brushed away a stand of hair that was at her face. 

"Goodnight my (Y/N)" I said and kissed her on the forehead before tucking her in and falling asleep next to her as well. 

-

Your POV....

"Um excuse me?" yelled Ami waking the two of us up in each other's arms. "What's going on?" she laughed in a kind of pissed off tone. "Uh nothing Ami" said V in a nervous tone. "Well I had a bad dream and uh I went to your room so I could bring you back to my own so you could comfort me but, uh you were fast asleep. So I went to (Y/N)'s room to see if she could comfort me. She was awake so I brought her to my room so she can make sure I didn't have another baad dream. I promise there is nothing going on between us. She is just my best friend from school" he pleaded. 

"I'm sorry babe" the minute you heard that your head was screaming and your heart was in so much pain. Babe? I'm just a friend? you thought. You stared at him in shock and he had his head low. Afraid to look at you in the eye. Ami got closer to you and crawls on the bed to the point she was up really close to your face.

She grabbed you face, it hurt a lot. "He's my boyfriend now. You didn't know that?" she teased. "Stop sleeping with him" she pushed your face away and were forced to leave his room. By now you were crying in the hall. 

You were in a ball on the ground, your back was against the closed door of V's room. You were crying beyond belief, lucky no one was awake still. Well, someone was in the washroom but that didn't really matter because you could hear that they were clearly in the shower. 

The shower stopped and you quickly got up so you could continue to cry in your room. Out stepped Jungkook is a bath robe but you didn't look him in the eyes so you accidentally bumped into him. Getting his attention.

"(Y/N) what's wrong?" he asked but you continued to walk down the hall and into your room. 

You crouched in a ball on your bed and cried into your knees. Jungkook came bursting in looking around until he found you on your bed and came running to you. He jumped onto the bed beside you. 

"(Y/N) are you okay what's wrong?" he asked and you just buried your head in to his chest. He slowly tapped his arms around you and rubbed your back. You explained what had happened, struggling with your words because you were crying so much. 

"Hush you're okay now. You're with me! I'm pretty cool eh?" he chuckled and tickled you making you laugh through your own tears.

"Don't worry (Y/N) I'll protect you" he calmed you down. The two of you were in a tight hug, you were nestled up to him like a scared little puppy while he was protecting you. He gave you a kiss on the head and you immediately intense up and so does he.

 You couldn't help but a happy feeling inside like you had with him a while ago. He let go of you and turned you so you could see him straight in the face, both of you guys were looking deeply into each others eyes.

"(Y/N) I'm so sorry it was a natural impulse I didn't mean to make you-" he said but without thinking you leaned in fast and pressed your lips against his. You had a sudden desperation for his lips and he did as well. 

"I missed you" he said in-between kisses. 

You missed him too but, your love for Taehyung was stronger. You missed the sent of his hair, his eyes, his smile, his laughter. Everything about Jungkook was everything a girl could want and more but, to you, V was 10x better. Jungkook just seemed right, for now at least.

AN: HEY I'M SO SO SO SORRY!!! I haven't been posting a lot and fair warning I might not for this week at least. You guys don'r know this but, I'm an actress I'm in a musical called INTO THE WOODS and we are currently doing show right now so it will be hard to manage weighting souring this busy time. I felt so bad for not updating you guys so I stayed up until 12:27 am to wright this for you guys. I actually have to get up at like 6:00 in the morning for yet another show so I should go to sleep now. Goodnight~ <3

Btw THANK YOU FOR 1.4K!!!! <3 <3 <3