Later that night...

Your POV...

The feeling of Jungkook never felt so good in that moment. However you knew he wasn't for you, you two were friends nothing more, nothing less. Or maybe friends with benefits? 

Your hair and Jungkook's hair had been all messy and styled weird because of.... you know when you came home. 

You hated the fact that you used him, you knew that he still had feelings for you. Everything was making you mad and confused. You even had a list of things that were making you mad. 

1. Ami.

2. The boys don't realize how much of a pain she really is to you.

3. Jungkook loves you and you don't love him EVEN THOUGH HE'S PERFECT FOR YOU!!!

4. V has been dating Ami, OF ALL PEOPLE FOR 4 FREAKING MONTHS!!

(AN: I'm sorry even writing about this is making me angry GAH I JUST HATE HER SO MUCH! WHY DOES SHE EXIST!!)

But worst of all...

5. V doesn't realise how much pain you are in. 

It hurts to see in your mind him wrapping his arms around Ami's waist and not yours. To see his lips meet Ami's and not yours. To see him love Ami, and not you.

Jungkook knocked on the door and J-hope let us in. "Yo what's with you hair-" "Windy day Hoseok" I said and ran to my room. "What's up with her" said Suga as you ran away shutting the door. 

No ones POV...

"Whats up with her" Suga stood up and was about to follow (Y/N) her into your room. "She's a bit upset about V and Ami that's all" Jungkook stopped him. "By the way. Where is he?"  asked Jimin. All the boys looked and around but he was nowhere to be found.

"Call him." demanded Jin, his parental instincts kicking in. Jimin did as he was told and called V's phone. It answered. "H-hello?" jimin asked and put it on speaker. They could clearly hear that the phone had fallen out of his pocket. "HELP ME!!" V yelled at the phone crying. "Taehyung!?! Taehyung, where are you!?!?" yelled Jin back at the phone. 

"I don't know... it's so dark and scary in here!! It smells bad too! Kinda like fish or something! I have no idea how i managed to answer my phone!" the boys were all crying at his words. "I-i'm tied up here, I can't move! HELP ME!!~" he cried and the boys nodded and hung up. 

"Fish..... fish.... fish..." Suga said walking back and fourth in circles. "WAIT!! What about the absolute bottom floor? There is literally noting down there but a concrete room and some chairs. I could tell he was in a concrete room because of the echo. I went down there one time because I thought that was where you dumped the garbage-" said Suga.

"Wait you took the garbage out?" all the boys in shock. "Oh come on guys I help around from time to time, no shut up. I went down there because that where I thought you went to take the garbage out-"Suga was pacing the floor. "If you took the garbage out more often then you would've known to-" "Shut up Jin!" Namjoon stopped him and they all looked at Suga.

"I remembered the room smelling disgusting.... like, fish! Guys he's down there! let's go!" Suga grabbed his coat and everyone followed him. 

-

Your POV... 

You went to your phone and scrolled through your camera roll. Several photos of you and Taehyung at school, fooling around, at the beach. All made you tear up. You placed your phone down and let out a big sigh trying to stop yourself from crying. 

Your phone buzzed, you gabbed it and looked at your phone, it was a text from Taehyung. You haven't gotten a text from him in what seemed like forever. It was a video, weird that's never happened before. You play the video sent to you and cried out loud by the sight you just experienced. 

Taehyung, the one you loved so much covered in scrapes and bruises. His voice cracking every time he spoke the scripted lines he was given to the camera that was set in front of him. "(Y/N), d-don't c-come looking for m-me. D-don't do it you're gonna g-get hurt. JUST STAY THERE!!!" Taehyung cried as a woman in the video slapped him then looked into the camera. "Hey there sweetheart..." Ami tilted her head smiling. "NO!" you yelled at your phone as you watched the beatings he was getting. 

You reconized that place because of the funny stories SUga used to tell about him not knowing where to dump the garbage. You knew exactly where he was. You were gonna get him back and stop Ami from ever hurting him again.

No one's POV...

The boys all ran to the room and slamed on the door. "TAEHYUNG TAEHYUNG!!" they cried. They could hear his crying from behind the locked steel door. Imediatley the door swung open and all the boys can running to him. They tried to untie him but it was so hard. "Hey boys.." they all turned to see Ami staring at them with her beedy eyes. 

In her hand was a bat. One by one the boys were knocked out cold. She strapped each of them to a chair so when they woke they looked just like V. With a laugh she sat in the dark corner to watch them wake up.

-

Your POV...

You ran to the spot you knew he was, crying all the way there. You ran down the stairs to see the door wide open. You stared at it with a tilted head. Taehyung wasn't the only one knocked out. As you entered the room you realized that she had all of the boys tied up and knocked out. 

They were in a indescribabale state, brusies all up their arms and legs. Either bloody lips or a bloody nose.

You covered your mouth as you were in such shock of the horror you were witnessing. Looked to the end to see Suga slowly waking up. You ran to him in tears and he looked at you crying.

"Run..." he said and his eyes were galzed with tears. "Run? HA! She's not going anywhere" Ami popped out of the corner out of no where, waking up the rest of the boys. 

"Awe honey you thought you could save them? Really? All by yourself? That's sweet but... there's this one problem you see. That's not happening." Ami said as she toured around you, dragging baseball bat behind her. She lifted it up, and swong at your side. 

The last thing you heard was the voices of the boys screaming your name. 

AN: SO SO SO SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING!!! Scholl's been really tough preparing for hing school and all... 

I get out June 30, hopefully I'll have more time to post! I've been working on another fanfic as well! I hope you like it!

xxx <3