Bye bye...

Your POV....

You came home and immediately dropped you bag and continued to cry. You had been crying all the way home and considering you were in another country before, that was a lot of crying. Except this time you had no Jin there to make it all better. 

You didn't feel like seeing them. It's too much for you and you can't keep on living like this. You needed a year off so maybe they could forget you a little and you could do the same. Obviously you couldn't leave them forever because being their stylist is your only hope considering you gave up going to school after. You decided to give the manager a call and tell him what's going on. I rang for a couple times until it finally answered.

"Hello (Y/N)! How is you free week with the boys until we all come back home?"

"Oh, uh. They didn't tell you? I left early for um reasons" you didn't want to get into too much detail. "Hey I would like to ask you something?" 

"Sure what is it?" he said calmly.

You told him that you needed to take a break for around a year maybe less. You knew if you told him the real reason he would've not cared so you lied. You said that your mother had badly broke her leg and is very fragile. You said that also you has fallen sick and the doctors said this all should pass by in a year or so maybe less. You felt terrible for lying and he was mad at first but understood and let it happen.

 "I guess I'll find someone to sub you in" he sighed. "Terribly sorry sir she will be better soon I promise that it won't take less than a year not even" you said again and the two of you said your goodbyes and hung up. You went to your room and packed your stuff. It was really latest night but you just had to get out of their. 

-

Once everything now at the door you wrote a letter on behalf of you to the boys tears of mascara had stain the paper but you didn't care. Leaving it on the bed of your room for the boys to see when they come back in a week or so. 

You called your mom and told her that she needed to pick you up and that you were moving home for a year. 

She came and helped you with your bags. she was so confused on what the heck was going on but didn't bother to question it.

"I'll explain to you later" you said looking out the window of the car. Hoping that they don't come find you for this.

-

A week later or so...

Suga's POV....

We were all so sad and gloomy during the last week we didn't leave our rooms and never talk to one another when we left the hotel either. Just silence all the way home in the taxi as well. Normally it never bothered me but seeing them all so sad made me want to cry. 

We entered the apartment to search for (Y/N). 

"GUYS COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" yelled Jimin. We all ran to him and nothing. All was gone like no one touched it. "We've really just lost her didn't we?" says J-hope starring at her closet walking in with the rest. "Yeah.." said Jin as he looked at the naked walls which used to be covered by poster of them and other groups. 

I looked at the bed and found a folded up letter nicely placed on the bed. I picked it up and read it out loud for everyone to hear. 

"Dear Boys,

I'm so so sorry that I left early! Imagine all the fun things we could've done together. But something stopped me so it never happened. Something happened causing me to leave early and leaving the apartment. 

I'll be gone for a while, don't bother to come and find me because I don't want to be found. I want to take this moment to tell you guy all individually about my relationship with each of you.

Jimin: You were my inspiration. Talent just flows out of you body like a waterfall it's insane honestly!" the boys al painfully giggled.

"You were my creative outlet and encouraged me to continue to love the arts, so thank you." I heard Jimin say "No problem" but he sounded like he was about to cry and I think he was.

"J-hope: You are my hope! You are my happy outlet! You somehow can make everything batter with your smile. I admire you so much for that.

Namjoon: Hey there bud! I remember the first time I met you. I was a total loner and you were e one who took me in regardless. Not to mention hoe much of a good kisser you are! Nah nah just kidding we promised that day that we would be friends forever regardless of what happens. Well I'm so sorry if I'm breaking that promise.

Jin: You are the one I go to when I'm having a bad time. You are always there to show you love and support and I'm so grateful for that. 

Taehyung & Jungkook: I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry I have to do this knowing our history. You have a special pay in my heart and hopefully you can forget about me enough that this won't happen again if I come back. 

Suga: I remember when you hated me. We would always tease and poke fun with each other. However I consider you the most important one to me. Because of how we started off. we hated each other, then learn you tolerate each other, then we learned be be friends. Suddenly we need up now both of each others life stories. I will miss you the most because we just started be friends and now I ruined it. 

Once again don't come looking for me I do not want to be found hopefully you can forget about me.

From: (Y/N)"

I finished the letter and immediately broke down in tears. 

"I miss her so god damn much! why did she leave!" I said and all boys crowded around me and crying along until we eventually all fell asleep in her room. Something tells me that will be all sleeping in here every night for a while. (Y/N) please please come back. We miss you already! I miss you already. 

AN: HEYO! I getting really excited because we are really close to hitting 1k views and I'm like screaming!!! I hope you enjoy the chapter! I stayed up till 12:35 am at night to finish this so if I spelt something wrong then that's probably because I'm really really REALLY tired. Goodnight guys! <3 xoxo