Day with Taehyung

AN: I don't know what the place V lived in when he was little looked like, so just imagine it's like that ok?? 

Your POV....

You have absolutely no idea where Taehyung is gonna take you. With Jungkook, you had some idea because he's a terrible liar. All you were giving was a text with very plain instructions.

Baby V: Make sure you wear something you don't mind getting wet in under your clothes and prepare your bike.

Where the hell is this kid taking me? You laughed at the text he sent you. Running to your closet you picked a white bikini with designs of green leave all over it. You put of your most favourite sun dress (AN: It's the picture on the right) and headed out from your room.

You saw your mom heading down the stairs and you joined her too. "Where are going Miss.(Y/N)?" She asked referring to what you were wearing. It was one of her favourite dresses on you. "I'm going to see Taehyung! He told me to wear something I didn't mind getting wet." You said showing your mom the bikini you had on.

"You were just with that Jungkook boy yesterday. Looks like to me they may a some feelings for you!" She teased poking you in your side to tickle you. "No way!" You said and headed to your garage to dust off your bike. You started to think about what your mom said to you. Feelings for you rang threw your head repeatedly like an alarm clock.

Taehyung's POV....

I put on my best (well at least in my opinion) swim shorts and a playful shirt. (AN: The picture on the left). I headed to my garage to get my bike and headed towards (Y/N)'s house. Her home was the most pretty house I've ever seen. It looked like it was meant to be in a movie, it looked that perfect.

I got the front yard and saw the garage slowly open from the left of the house. I saw the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. This girl slowly came out of the garage looking down at her bike. "H-hey" I stuttered and the girl looked up at me. She wiped her hair behind her ear and smiled at me. "Hey!" She said and my heart skipped a beat.

Your POV....

I walked out of the door to see Taehyung. "H-hey" he stuttered and I replied. "You look gorgeous!" He said referring to your dress. "Don't distract me! Where are you taking me exactly?" You asked mounting your bike. "It's a surprise! Come, follow me" V said mounting his bike as well and the two of you headed off.

He was acting really mysterious, which wasn't really normal for him. You liked it. The scenery changed from a crowded block of houses to a more quiet spaced out neighbourhood. There where people watering their flowers waving at Taehyung while we biked by.

The two of you stoped in front of a house with a old couple sitting on the front porch. Taehyung dismounted his bike and ran over and gave the couple a giant hug, leaving you on your own.

"(Y/N), come over here there is someone I'd like you to meet!" He yelled and you ran over.

"These are my old neighbours. I was raised here and lived in the house right next to them. These people were like my 2nd parents!" He said and you shook both of their hands. "It's lovely to meet you dear" the lady said and you smiled back. "I'm gonna take her to my 'secret hiding space'" V said talking to the couple, ignoring you. "What secret hiding place?" you're eyes widening in curiosity. "Gotta go, bye!" said V hugging the couple one more time before leaving. Grabbing your hand on the way, pulling you back towards the bikes.

You both headed down a giant hill and came to a screeching halt at the end. He set his bike behind a tree and did the same to yours so they were well hidden. He grabbed you wrist and pulled to behind and sea of trees. "Where are we going?" You laughed and as pulled you. You noticed to green grass under your feet slowly turned into soft sand.