Drama Class

AN: OKAY! Let's just imagine that they all are already debuted. I know they're out of school, but just, just, go along with it ok?

Your POV....

It's been about 2 months and a half since you became best friends with BTS. Yes, you knew the whole time who they were. When they told you who they were, they were shocked to hear that you already knew.

*FLASHBACK*

You were at their house and they sat you down, it seemed serious. "Okay (Y/N), we have something to tell you" said Namjoon. "What's going on?" You said curious. "We are more then you think." Jimin said. You knew exactly what there're gonna say. "We are a group called BTS." "I know" you chuckled.

They were all taken back. They thought you were absolutely clueless about it. "W-what?" said Jimin shock. "If you knew, why didn't you say anything. Like, fangirl or treat us like royalty like everyone else has?" Suga said sitting by you. This has been the closest you've ever been to him. Normally he's a total jerk to you.

"Because, you guys are human before you BTS or anyone else. And humans need to have friends in life. And aren't you guys sick of people treating like that? Don't you just want to be treated normally for once?" you said. "Yeah we are pretty sick of that. Thank you (Y/N), that means a lot." Jungkook said softly.

V came over sat down on the other side of you and pulled you into a hug. "You're so sweet!" Which made you smile. "Respect" Suga smiled and you two high five grabbing your hand at the end.

*END FLASHBACK*

Since then, you and Suga have a pretty good relationship. He learned to trust you and respect you as a friend. He slowly opened up to you. Telling you things about him that only the group knows.

You've been hanging out with BTS so much lately. Going to their photo shoots and music video shoots. The only reason their manager lets you stay is because, you help with their makeup and costume changes. In fact, he practically made you in charge of it, practically.

You've also been loving your new school. Although you only talk to your little group, everyone is so nice. You've been spending more and more time Jungkook and Taehyung as well outside of school.

You don't really know how to feel about them though. There're times where you love them as friends. But then their is times where it's more than that. 

You were at school heading to your last class, drama. Your drama teacher had put everyone into partners and gave you iconic scenes to play.

Today was when everyone had to present theirs today, which made you very nervous. Because, you were put with Namjoon. Also the fact that is was a scene from Romeo and Juliet didn't make it any better. It wasn't any scene from Romeo and Juliet, it was the kiss scene where they both die.

The kiss made you both nervous. You and Namjoon are really good friends and kissing him freaked you out. It also made V and Jungkook mad. When they heard the teacher say what I was going to do I could see their faces freak.

We got to drama class and watched all the scenes. Some were really funny and some were really sad. "Okay so, will Namjoon and (Y/N) come up and present?" said our teacher. A sudden sense nervousness came over you and you started to sweat.

You could see out of the corner of your eye, Taehyung and Jungkook's faces becoming heated. You step and the mini stage that was in you classroom and began the scene.

The scene went on and it felt like forever. Then it came to the part where he has to kiss you. You were laid down on the ground and he cupped you face. "Oh my god." You heard Jungkook complained. You could hear Taehyung shuffle in his seat.

Namjoon pressed his lip against yours and you immediately got tense. You could feel he felt the same way. It was a long and lingering kiss which made it more uncomfortable for the both of you.

He pulled away and the scene ended. He helped you back up and whispered in your ear. "No feelings right? We are still just friends?" He looked at you. You nodded and he smiled.

Everyone was clapping except the two. What's going on with them?!? you frowned. Then you saw Jungkook storm out of the room and you chased after him.

"Kookie wait!" You said and grabbed his wrist. However he didn't stop he continue to pull you further away from class. "What are you doing!" I tried let pull away but he was too strong.

You both turn a sharp corner and he turns to face you and grabbs both of you hands. "Do you wanna hangout all day tomorrow?" He ask. Tomorrow was gonna be Saturday and drama was the last class. "Did you seriously need to make a scene to ask me if-" "Do you wanna hangout tomorrow?" He said interrupting you.

You knew if you tried to make him feel guilty for making a scene, he would just keep asking. You sighed and looked at him. "Of course I will, but you didn't have to storm out of the room to just ask me that." He laughed. "Sorry (Y/N)-ie" he put his chin on op of you head. The bell rang and everyone came running out.

"Kook! Why did you do that!" Yelled J-hope and he laughed. "I needed to ask (Y/N) if she wanted to hang out." Jungkook said. "Like a date or..." said Taehyung annoyed. "No just hanging out." You said and he smile at your words.

After school you decided to walk back home with V, well he asked. It was pretty silence for the first 5 minutes.

"So.... Jungkook huh?" He nudged you. "What do you mean?" You asked confused. "Are you two, you know" V said making hand motions signalling that Jungkook and you were together. "Oh no, no, yeah no" you laughed and smiled.

He put his hands in his pockets and looked at you nervously. "Then you wouldn't mind going out to hangout with me as well?" he said and you hugged him tight. "Of course! You shouldn't be nervous to ask me that." He smiled and hugged you back.

"When is it a good time for you?" He asked breaking the hug. " Um I'm spending the day with Kookie tomorrow so... how about Sunday? " he frowned when you mentioned him. "Sounds great!" He said plastering a smile on his face.

"Are you ok?" You asked concerned. "Yeah I'm fine, what do you mean?" He looked confused. "Every time I mention Jungkook you seem, mad." You said curiously. "I'm fine" he said coldly. "Aw, is my baby V jealous? Don't worry, Kookie and I aren't like that!" you teased, pinching his cheeks. All he did was look at you and smile. "You're gonna pay for that" he said and picked you up. He threw you over is shoulder and started to head to your house, which wasn't that far away. 

You started to jokingly punch his back. "Put me down!" you yelled. "Not until you say that YOUR baby V is THE MOST handsomest guy you've EVER met!" he said continuing walk. "Never" you pouted and he started to tickle your feet that were by his face. "Ok! MY baby V is THE MOST handsomest guy I've EVER met!" you yelled and he put you down. "See? Was that so hard?" he teased and put a arm around your shoulder.

You both got back to your house and stood in front of the door. "What do you wanna do Sunday?" You asked. "I Have something planned don't worry." He laughed as you pouted.

You look at him and Taehyung was already starring at you. "Goodbye!" He yelled and quickly pecked you on the cheek, leaving you in shock. He's never done that before you thought.

He ran away looking back at you one last time. Laughing at how much you were blushing. All you did was just stand there for a good 3 minutes before walking inside. You flopped onto your bed and couldn't help but get a giddy felling inside. You rolled over in your bed and fell as sleep as you were.