THEN. DON'T. PUSH. ME!

AN: Dear Readers, can you guys comment more I love seeing them and replying sometimes! 

Jungkook's POV...

After hearing what V had said to me and the vision I had, I could not stop worrying about the safety of BTS and myself but mostly the safety of (Y/N). I looked over at her walking beside because I had asked her if she wanted to hang out for the day. She was rambling non stop, like she always does.

She has no idea. I thought

"Hey Jungkook you okay" she said finally snapping out of my gaze. "Oh yeah I'm fine" I replied. 

"Come on let's have some fun shall we? I can't have you sad on a beautiful day like this!" I said and grabbed her hand. We ran across the street to an ice cream store, we picked out  what we wanted and like always we fought over who got to buy.

"I am buying put that away" I said and she frowned. "No you paid when we went on our date-" the minute she said that we both tensed up. We just stayed standing in front of each other and didn't say anything. We were awkward like that, when ever we got too close we ended up freezing. 

We got our ice cream, I paid and we headed out, yet we didn't say anything to each other. I felt a series of buzzes coming from my phone. It was a phone call from an unknown number. "Huh that's weird" I said and headed to a bench to near by. We sat down and I answered the phone call. 

"Hello?" "Hello Jungkook" it replied. The person was using some sort of voice changer because I could not recognize it.

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" I ask trying to pretend that I wasn't scared. "My name means nothing to you. The girl beside you on the left? (Y/N)? You two seem close. Mind if I join?" said the voice. "Can you see us? Leave us alone I don't know who you are and I don't want (Y/N) hurt" I said strongly.

"Don't want her hurt eh? Well here's when I come to play. You leave her alone and I'll make sure she's safe. If not? Then I'll make sure you and all of BTS sees (Y/N)'s blood" it hung up.

"Are you okay who was that?" she asked oblivious to what had I just experienced. "Uh nothing. Come on let's get you out of here. I think we're being followed by some ARMYs" I said and grabbed ahold of (Y/N)'s wrist. I lead her you a quiet and reserved corner of a near by park. 

We were really squished and cramped because of the trees surrounding us. "Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded. "Jungkook you're all sweaty!" she giggled. She gabbed the edge of my sleeve and ripped away the dripping sweat from my face. 

I smiled down at her while she was wiping my forehead. Without thinking I took my hand away from her and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closed. Her body was pressed up against mine and she was in literal shock. 

I thought I was numb to my feelings of her but I guess I wasn't because every time I see her I just want to kiss every inch of her body. I was desperate for her touch. She probably new what I was thinking because she closed her eyes anticipating what happened next. 

Taking the chance I jumped in and kissed her. I was wanting to kiss her the minute she got back home to us. The feeling of her touch. Her lips. Her hair that blew in the wind. Her arms pressed against my chest made me want her to be mine even more. 

But I knew it wasn't gonna last forever. She's confused about what she wants, but I know it's not me. She wants and loves Taehyung. I am her muse for now, I am her go to. I am just a short term fling to get closure. 

But what about that call I can't let her get hurt.

It was wrong I know but, I can't help it, the minute she touches me I go weak. Before I knew it we were on the ground rolling on the grass in our own little private spot in the park.  My hand brushed up against her thigh as she put a leg around my body as we lay down, pulling me close. 

this is the happiest I've been as I kissed her.

*IN A WHOLE OTHER PLACE (a sketchy unknown place)*

V's POV....

I woke up slowly after a long sleep or that's what I thought. I tried to stretch my arms but that's when I realized I was pinned to chair. I struggled to move and every time I resisted to stay still it would get even tighter. Was I having another nightmare?

I was yelling as loud as it could looking a this dark place I was in. All was concrete, the floors, walls, and ceiling. No windows and the it was poorly it for a huge room. There was only one way out. A door that was far far away from me I was in the middle of this huge room. Just like my nightmares.

"LET ME OUT!!" I yelled, I could not take not being able to move, I was moving like crazy. I wasn't paying attention until I heard the door slam shut. My body froze when I saw my so called "girlfriend" walking up to me.

"You've been bad, again." she said to me with a creepy smirk. Whats was she thinking?

"WHY DID YOU SLEEP WITH HER!" she yelled and slapped me in the face. I yelped in pain, I was helpless. "I-i'm s-sorry!" I cried and she punched me in the face. "You are mine. no one else's. GOT THAT?!" I nodded and tears were streaming down my face. 

"It would be a shame for BTS and (Y/N) to be hurt" she pouted and I got really angry. "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ANY OF THEM ESPECIALLY NOT (Y/N)!!!" "THEN DON'T. PUSH. ME!" she screamed back and I whimpered in pain as she slapped me again.

"You're in time out I'll come get you when I feel like it" she walked away and I screamed for her name not to. 

The door slammed and I screamed at the top of my lounges for help. Nothing. Crying in my state hurt a lot to do so. My face was red and puffy from her slaps and punches. What did I get myself into.

AN: HEYOO~~ sorry I haven't been posting a lot of thing have been happening at school. But I'll do my best. ALSO HOLY CRAP WE ARE CLOSE TO 2K!!!! please let's hit that and go for 3k the next time! FIGHTING!!!